Chapter 30

!!!!!!!!!! SMUT WARNING !!!!!!!!

** Once again msmith738 has came through for me. She is such a talented writer, it just blows me away.

If you enjoy this chapter, be sure to let her know!!

LOVE YOU, MARY!!!

_______________________________

Once the bedroom door was shut behind them Tim felt as if all of his inhibitions and fears had been left on the other side. He'd never been made love to before but Adam's touch was as soothing as it was arousing and his kisses, though fiery enough to leave him breathless, were gentle and permissive. He could feel himself being drawn into a state of pleasurable anticipation as Adam urged him onto the bed, his mouth returning to nibble at his throat as his hands slipped beneath his shirt to resume their exploration of his chest and abdomen.

Tim moaned, squirming as Adam continued. It had been awhile since he'd been with anyone and the bulge in his pants was quickly becoming a little too big for its present confines. His mind was taken off of his discomfort, however, as Adam's fingers found his nipples and began to thumb and pinch them with a practised firmness, sending bolts of pleasure down his spine.

"Oh, God." Tim arched into the touch, sighing as that talented mouth made its careful way across his collarbone. "What are you doing to me, Adam?"

"Turning you on, I hope," Adam chuckled into the hollow of his throat.

"You're definitely doing that. You might want to remember, though, that it has been awhile." He hissed as Adam's tongue darted out to taste him. "So, uh, you might want to, you know..." Fingers were suddenly trailing with an aching brievity over the zipper of his pants. He gasped sharply, groaning as they vanished as quickly as they'd arrived. "Please tell me you're going to take my pants off next."

Adam chuckled again, his breath a series of warm puffs on his skin as he pushed himself up to make short work of Tim's pants, shucking them from his legs and dropping them to the floor with a muted thump. Tim sighed and shivered as he felt more than saw Adam's gaze land on his barely concealed arousal. Moments later two hands were trailing warmly up his thighs.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself," Adam observed with a smile as his fingers toyed with the edges of his boxers.

"I'd be enjoying myself more if I weren't the only half-naked one."

"We're getting there, don't worry." His eyes were alight with something Tim only identified as mischief a split-second before Adam began to nuzzle his nose and mouth against the erection in front of him, an action that quickly had Tim moaning and gasping as the heat and friction nearly drove him to the edge. A moment later a warm tongue replaced the cloth of his boxers, traveling the length of his arousal before Adam's mouth closed carefully over him.

Tim gave a low, strained groan, fighting not to let go as Adam pumped him leisurely, his tongue still a rough, warm presence on his heated skin. "Oh God," he gasped, gripping the blankets beneath him. "Careful—I told you, it's been awhile."

Adam, however, merely slowed further as he was distracted by something he was doing out of sight. Then, unexpectedly, Tim felt a cold, lubricated finger at his entrance. He relaxed instinctively and that was apparently the signal Adam had been waiting for. He pushed inside slowly, pumping carefully, introducing the feeling before adding a second finger, and then starting up again with his mouth.

Tim had never felt anything so incredible in his entire life. The feeling of fullness accompanied by the warmth and suction around his arousal had him whimpering and writhing within seconds, his body ascending rapidly to a peak he could hardly deny. He wanted to warn Adam, to tell him he was nearly done, but there wasn't time. With a broken cry he came, his body seizing with pleasure as Adam continued to stroke and tongue him, swallowing everything Tim had to give.