Chapter 8

**** SPECIAL REQUEST BY KMELION ****

_____________________________________

"You wanna go for a walk?" Tim asked quietly, leaning into Adam.

"Sure, I would love to." Adam smiled.

"Guys, we're going for a walk. We'll be back in plenty of time to go to Rob's." Tim said as he and Adam started to walk toward the Bayou.

"You kids have fun." Austin chuckled.

They walked in comfortable silence for a few minutes before Adam spoke.

"Tell me a little about yourself." He said.

 "You really want to be bored don't you." Tim laughed.

"I'm serious." Adam smiled.

"Well, let's see. The like of Timothy Foust in a nut shell. Well, my mom got pregnant by this loser she was dating. He high-tailed it out of town when he found out she was pregnant. So I never knew my dad. Then when I was about 3 years old, she met Matt Brown. He was really nice to me at first. Then after they got married, he began to abuse me, mainly verbally. Austin came along when I was five. Then it was like I never existed. He would take Austin fishing and stuff like that. But I was never allowed to go."

"Awww, that's sad." Adam said reaching up and brushing Tim's hair back behind his ear.

"He never really actually beat me but he did hit me a few times. Then when I was about 15, he was out checking his traps one day. He was at the edge of the water, a gator came out of no where and got him." Tim said with a shrug.

"Oh my God!" Adam gasped.

"Well, I had to quit school to take care of my mom, who had gotten really sick, and my little brother. My mom died about 6 months later of pneumonia. And it's just been me and Austin ever since. End of story." Tim looks around at Adam and smiles.

"So you had to become the man of the house at 15. How old are you now?" Adam asked.

"34 and Austin is 29." Tim answered as they sat down on a log by the water.

"So what about the life of Adam Rupp?" Tim asked.

"Way boring than you thought your's was. Mine and Chris's lives has been nothing but boring. Going to school, graduating then getting a job. Chris went to college. I wanted to be in radio. So I got a job as a disc jockey and Chris was a substitute teacher. Then about 5 years ago our parents car slid off the road during an ice storm. They were both killed." Adam said looking down at his hands.

"I'm so sorry." Tim said softly, reaching and taking Adam by the hand.

"It was hard trying to get our lives back to normal as possible. They had left us a lot of money. Chris was fed up with the way things were and talked me into taking a road trip which led us here. I'm 33 and Chris is 36" Adam looked down at Tim holding his hand then looked up at him.

Tim smiled softly at him. "You have got the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen." Tim complimented.

"And you sir, have got the warmest brown eyes, I've ever seen." Adam smiled.

"Are we gonna keep complimenting each other or are we gonna finally kiss?" Tim asked with a smirk.

"I would love for you to kiss me, Mr. Foust." Adam said with a smile.

"It would be my pleasure, Mr. Rupp." Tim said, already leaning in.

____________________________________________

!!! GOTCHA !!!

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!!

(((( AVI & TIM ))))