Chapter 9

*** REQUESTED BY AVIOUSLYKATY ***

______________________________________

Tim gently laid a hand on Adam's cheek and softly kiss him. It was a short kiss but Tim didn't move away. They both opened their eyes and stared at each other for a few seconds. Tim moved back in and kissed him with more passion.

Adam reached up running a hand into Tim's hair. He moaned softly into the kiss. This man definitely knew how to kiss.

Tim wrapped an arm around Adam deepening the kiss and pulling him closer. Suddenly he groan and broke the kiss, laying his forehead on Adam's shoulder.

"Was that a groan of passion or of pain?" Adam chuckled trying to catch his breath.

"Both." Tim said softly, kiss Adam's neck lightly. "Apparently peeing ain't the only thing that hurts."

Adam giggled brushing back Tim's hair and kissing him on the cheek. He leaned over and whispered in his ear. "You're not gonna always be bruised." Then nibbles on Tim's ear.

"That's not helping." Tim whined.

"What's not?" Adam laughed.

"You whispering in my ear. That's a big turn on for me." Tim said as he gently ran his thumb across Adam's cheek.

"I'll be sure to remember that." Adam leans over and whispers in his ear.

"Nooo, don't do that." Tim whined, putting his hand over his ear causing Adam to laugh.

"As much as I hate to, I guess we need to start heading back." Tim said looking at his watch.

Adam got up, straightened the bandana he had on his head, then reached a hand down to Tim. "Come on, Cutie." He said with a smile.

Tim took the offered hand and raised slowly off the log. Once standing in front of him, Tim places his hands on each side of Adam's face and leans in kissing him. Adam wraps his arms around Tim's waist pulling him closer.

Adam tugs on Tim's bottom lip, then runs his tongue in between Tim's parted lips. Tim groans in pain and breaks the kiss. He wraps his arms around Adam and hugs him tightly.

"I'm so sorry." Tim whispers.

"Don't be. You have good reason." Adam said, rubbing him up and down the back.

"It's just that you are so gorgeous, and I haven't been with anybody in a very long time. And you are definitely a turn on. Which ain't good at the moment." Tim smiled.

"In a couple of days, you'll be good as new." Adam smiled and rubbed Tim's cheek.

"Yea, but will you still be here." Tim asked seriously.

"I haven't lost anything in Minnesota. And I truly don't think Chris has any desire to go back." Adam said. "So you may be stuck with me."

"I think I could handle that." Tim said with a smile.

"Well, let's go eat. I want to see how neighborly my new neighbors are." Adam grinned taking Tim by the hand as they head back to the house.

______________________________________________

VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

(((( AVI & TIM ))))