Chapter 56

Adam pulled up into the restaurant parking lot and turned off the motor. They had came in Tim's truck. Chris, Austin and Olena were going to swing by and pick up Jenika. Rob and Kelsey were also on their way.

"Is... Is there a lot of people here?" Tim asks, acting a bit nervous.

"A couple of cars. Are you nervous?" Adam asks as he ran his fingers through Tim's hair.

"A little bit." Tim nods.

"I'll be right here beside you, Sweetie." Adam says softly, kissing Tim on the cheek.

Tim hears the sound of tires in the gravel.

"Is that them?" Tim asks.

"It's Rob and Kelsey." Adam smiles as he begins to get out of the truck.

Tim opens the door and slowly gets out only to get grab into a hug by Kelsey.

"How are you feeling, Tim." She asks softly as she hugged him.

"I'm alright." Tim smiles as Rob rubs him on the back.

"You had us scared to death." Rob says.

"You weren't the only one." Adam says as he takes Tim by the hand.

"So can you not see anything at all. No shadows or anything?" Rob asks.

Tim shakes his head. "It's completely black. Which is a little scary. But it's only temporary. At least they hope so."

"Well, I've heard those doctors in Atlanta are some of the best around." Rob smiles.

"They definitely saved my life." Tim comments as another car pulls into the drive way.

"There's Chris and the others." Adam says as he starts to lead Tim toward their car. 

"Satchmo. Stay." Tim calls over his shoulder. The large dog laid down and made himself comfortable.

"OH MY LAWD!!" Hattie calls out as they walk into the restaurant. "What a blessed surprise!"

She walks over and hugs Tim. "Welcome home, Sweetie."

"It's good to be home." Tim smiles as he leans over to hug the smaller lady.

"So when did ya'll get home?" She asks as she reaches over and rubs Adam on the arm.

"A few hours ago." Adam smiles.

"And you had to come see your Hattie." The older lady giggles, rubbing Tim on the cheek.

"You know it." Tim smiles.

"Uh, okay you two. I'm standing right here." Adam says, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Jealous?" Hattie asks raising her brows. She giggles as she turns and walks away with an over-dramatic twist of her hips.

Adam laughs and takes Tim by the hand.

"What is she doing?" Tim asks softly.

"You don't even want to know." Austin chuckles.

"I think I have competition." Adam laughs as they walk over to a table and sat down.

"From Hattie? Uh, I don't think so." Tim laughs shaking his head.

"Hattie has always had the hots for Timmy." Austin says as he puts an arm around the back of Olena's chair.

"Come on guys, that's kind of a disgusting thought." Tim says. "Besides, Hattie is like a second mom to me."

Hattie walks back to the table with some menus. "Do ya'll need menus? Or are ya'll ready to order?"

"I know what I want." Tim smiles. "I want one of your cheeseburger platters."

"What would you like on your burger, Hun?" Hattie asks smiling down at Tim.

"Everything." Tim answers.

"Uh, no onions." Adam corrects.

Tim looks in Adam's direction with a puzzled look.

"But I like onions on my burger." Tim says.

Adam reaches up and brushes Tim's hair back behind his ear and then whispers softly to him.

"No onions, if you want some lovin' tonight." Adam whispers.

Tim inhales sharply as he feels Adam's hand run up the inside of his leg toward his crotch. His actions were hid from the others' view by the table.

Adam smiles as he nibbles on Tim's ear lobe.

"Uhhh." Tim says with a shaky voice and a hard swallow, squirming slightly as he turns his attention back to Hattie. "No onions."

"What would you like to drink?" Hattie chuckles as if she knew something was going on under the table.

"Beer?" Tim says in somewhat of a question as he turns his head toward Adam, as if asking permission.

"Beer is fine." Adam chuckles as Tim reaches under the table and takes Adam's hand to stop him from moving any closer to his crotch.

Hattie takes everyone's order then leaves the table to get their drinks.

"You're evil." Tim says softly to Adam as his kisses Adam's hand.

"No, just horny." Adam giggles as he kisses Tim softly on the ear. "Give me a kiss."

Tim turns his head toward Adam to be met by a very loving kiss.

Austin clears his throat loudly.

"You two are not alone here." Austin chuckles.

"Sorry." Tim smirks.

"I'm thinking maybe we should wear ear plugs to bed tonight." Chris laughs as he looks around at the others.

"Probably wouldn't hurt." Adam grins. "But we haven't be able to 'be together' since my birthday. And I came so close to loosing him. I just want to..." Adam pauses as he rubs Tim's cheek, staring lovingly at his lover. "I just love you so much."

"I love you too, Baby." Tim says softly swallowing a lump that had risen in his throat.

After eating, Austin helped Tim to the restroom. 

When he was through washing his hands, Tim reaches out trying to locate the paper towels. He hits someone in the chest with his wet hands.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry." Tim apologizes. 

"You got my shirt wet, asshole." Bayou Bob complained.

"Bob, don't start any trouble. You know I'm not able to fight you right now." Tim says taking a step back.

"Oh that's right. You can't see. Which is gonna make me kicking your ass even more fun." Bob says as he grabs Tim around the throat, pushing him up against the wall.

Tim grabs at Bob's hands, trying to get him to loosen his grip as his oxygen was quickly cut off.

Bob suddenly freezes as he feels the sharp point of a knife press against his back.

"If you want to keep this kidney, I suggest you turn my brother a loose." Austin says calmly.

***********

HERE IS WHERE TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

** TIDAM **