Chapter 24

Tim walks Adam out to the car as he and Chris get ready to leave for Minnesota.

"Hey, you said no sad goodbyes." Adam said rubbing a thumb gently over Tim's cheek.

"I know.  I lied." Tim smiled pulling Adam closer to him, giving him a kiss.

"You know, I have a bed that I'll be bringing back with me." Adam said quietly, so no one else could hear. "It's really comfortable."

"So what are you trying to say?" Tim asked with a smile coming across his lips.

"I'm saying that maybe it won't hurt your back and you can move back to your bedroom, with me." Adam smiled, biting his bottom lip.

"Now why on earth would I want to do that?" Tim chuckled.

"Because you love me, you jerk." Adam laughed, smacking Tim on the chest.

"I do love you." Tim said, getting serious. "And that sounds like a very good idea. Speaking of furniture, does Chris have his own bedroom suit? I mean, we don't have any extra furniture for his room."

"Yea, he does." Adam nodded. ( A/N I may or may not have said that their apartment was furnished in an earlier chapter. If I did? Forget I ever said it. LOL ) We also have living room furniture. If you want to use it. If not, we can put it in storage at Rob's"

"Adam? You ready to go?" Chris said walking toward the car.

"Yea, I guess." Adam said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I thought you said no sad goodbyes." Tim mocked.

"Oh, shut up. I lied, alright?" Adam said grabbing Tim around the neck, hugging him tightly.

"Just hurry home." Tim whispered to him and Adam nodded.

"I love you, Swamp Rat." Adam smirked as he pulled out of the hug.

"Swamp Rat?" Tim laughed. "O.K., Yankee, get your ass in the car."

Adam laughed as he opened the car door.

"Chris, y'all be careful." Tim said.

"We will." Chris nodded as he got in the car.

Tim leaned over and kissed Adam after he had got in the car.

"I love you.....Yankee." Tim smirked.

"Back at cha, Swamp Rat." Adam giggled.

Tim closed the car door and blew Adam a kiss as Chris started the car and backed out of the drive way. He sighed heavily as he watched them drive down the road.

Austin walks over and lays a hand on Tim's shoulder. "You Ok, Bub?"

Tim sniffs and nods his head. "I'm fine." He said softly.

"Well listen, we got a lot of work to do to have this place finished by the time they get back. It'll help keep your mind off things." Austin said, giving his brother a light pat on the shoulder.

"Yea, you're right."Tim said with a sigh. Running his hand through his hair. "First of all, we need to go get the supplies. You got the list?"

~~

They got back from town with the lumber and all the supplies that they thought they would need. Tim gave Jenika a quick call to let her know they had everything. She grabbed all her dad's carpentry tools and headed to their house to get started.

Tim laid sheets over all the furniture to keep the saw dust off as they worked. Rob even came over to help while Kelsey and Olena kept them supplied with food and something to drink.

The house was filled with the sounds of hammering, walls being knocked down and electric saws and of course the shouting back and forth over all the noise.

"So who's bedroom is this gonna be?" Jenika asked, as she held the board that Tim was hammering.

"Chris." Tim answered after taking a nail out of his mouth. (some people holds the nails between their lips while they work)

"So Adam is getting your bedroom?" She asked, innocently.

Tim raises an eyebrow at her as he puts the nail back between his lips.

"Ohhhhh." She says as the answer hits her. "You and him sharing a bedroom?" She smiled. "But I thought your bed hurt your back?"

Tim removes the nail again. "It does. But Adam's got a bed, I'm gonna see how it works for me." Putting the nail back in his mouth.

"Should I make a 'Do Not Disturb' sign for the door?" She smirked. Tim chuckles and shakes his head.

~~~~

Chris and Adam had been on the road for several hours. Adam stared silently at the scenery.

"You've been awfully quiet." Chris said, turning down the radio.

"I miss him." Adam said, looking around at his older brother.

"Already?" Chris chuckled.

"I started missing him the very minute we pulled out of his driveway." Adam smiled sadly.

"Uh, that's pretty gross." Chris laughed. "You're gonna cause me to throw up."

"You're just jealous." Adam chuckled. "So when are you and Jenika gonna hook up?"

"Jenika? Where did that come from?" Chris asked, watching the road.

"Oh, don't give me that, brother dear. I've seen the way you keep stealing glances her way." Adam said with a smirk. "And besides, she asked me if you had a girlfriend."

"Really? She really asked you that?" Chris asked, glancing over at his little brother.

"No, she asked me if the sky was blue. Of course she asked me that." Adam said, rolling his eyes. "She's really pretty, she's available. What more could you ask for."

"She is definitely pretty." Chris agrees, nodding his head.

"So when we get back, you gonna ask her out?" Adam asked with raised brows.

"Possibility." Chris smiled. "So you and Tim seems to have fallen pretty hard for each other."

"Yea." Adam smiles, straightening his bandanna. "We're gonna start sleeping together."

"What??!!" Chris gives a nervous chuckle.

"What I meant was, we're gonna set my bed up and if he can sleep on it without it hurting his back, well then, we're gonna share the bedroom. So he doesn't have to sleep on the couch anymore." Adam explained.

"So, have you two....you know." Chris asked staring at the highway in front of him.

"Had sex? No, not yet." Adam smiled, shaking his head. "You know he's still a virgin, right?"

"Uh, well. I know Austin and Jenika said something about it. But I didn't know if they were being serious or not. I can't believe we are even on this subject." Chris laughed.

"You brought it up." Adam laughed. "Oh, that reminds me. Before we head back, I need to stop and pick up some condoms and some lube."

"HOLY SH*T! ADAM!!!" Chris yells with a disgusted look on his face.

Adam laughed out loud at his brother. 

___________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

(((( TIM + AVI = TIVI ))))

(((( TIM + ADAM = TIDAM ))))