Chapter 31

Austin and Olena came home pretty early considering they had a lot of fish to clean and needed to get started.

The first thing they noticed was the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door.

Austin chuckled lightly, raising a hand to knock on the door. But Olena grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away from the door.

"Don't you dare do that." Olena scolded as she pulled him into the living room.

"What?" He smirked.

"Don't you think your brother needs his privacy? How would you feel if Tim came knocking on your door while we were in bed together?" She said, putting her hands on her hips.

"So you think they did it?" Austin asked, wrinkling his nose.

"I don't know, maybe. This was the first time that they've actually had some alone time together. But if they did, Tim will probably be sore. And if you make any comments to embarrass him, so help me." She said as she held up her fist.

"Or what?" He smirked pulling her to him.

She lays a hand on his chest stopping him. "We'll just see how long you can go without." She said raising her brows.

"Ah, that's messed up." Austin said shaking his head.

The bedroom door opened and Adam walked out in only his boxers, still half asleep, scratching his head. He froze when he notice the couple in the living room.

"Oh. I didn't expect y'all back so early." He said as he glanced down at his boxers.

"That's alright, Adam." Olena giggled at his embarrassment. "I'm use to seeing these guys in just their boxers."

"Is Tim awake yet?" Austin asked as he tried not to smirk, when he notice the hickeys on Adam's neck.

"No, why?" Adam asked running a hand through his hair.

"We have a lot of fish to clean today." Austin told him.

"Oh, I forgot about that. I'll go wake him." He said turning to go back into the bedroom, trying to remove the sign on the door without being noticed.

After the door closes, Austin looked down at his girlfriend. "Did you see the hickeys on his neck?"

"Yes I did. And I'm sure Tim has them on his too. And if you know what's good for you, Mr. Brown. You'll keep your mouth shut." She warned.

"You're no fun." He pouted.

"I'm starting breakfast." She said as she rolled her eyes. "You need to go wake Chris up."

Adam laid down on the bed next to Tim. He really hated to wake him. He looked so peaceful. He runs a hand through Tim's hair, brushing it back from his face.

"I love you so much, Swamp Rat." He whispered with a smile. "You're not alone in this any more. I'll be right be your side."

Tim shifted his position and groan, a look of discomfort crept across his face.

"Sorry." Adam mouthed. He then leaned over kissing the sleeping man on the cheek. "Hey Gorgeous? You need to wake up."

"Do I have too?" Tim said in a low raspy voice. His eyes still closed.

Tim's morning voice sent chills down Adam's spine. "I'm sorry, but you do. We got fish to clean. Austin and Olena are already here."

"Oh crap. I forgot about that." Tim moaned, rubbing his face.

"How are you feeling?" Adam asked as he laid over on Tim's chest.

"Sore. Very sore but very happy." Tim smiled into Adam's blue eyes as he rubbed him on the back. "Do you still respect me?" He smirked.

"Very much so." Adam smiled. He patted Tim on the stomach. "Come on, Babe. You need to get up. I smell breakfast. You need any help?"

"No, I got it." Tim groaned as he raised up.

Adam got dressed and got Tim some clothes to put on.

"Morning y'all." Tim greeted the others as he and Adam walked into the kitchen. Austin and Chris were sitting at the table as Olena was setting the breakfast down on the table.

The first thing Austin noticed was that Tim was walking with a limp. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it, when he noticed the look that his girlfriend was giving him.

"Morning Timmy." Austin finally said. "Ready to clean some fish today?" He asked watching his older brother carefully.

"Over joyed." Tim answered sarcastically, wincing a little as he slowly sat down. He raised his eyes meeting his younger brother's glaring eyes along with the slight smirk.

"Not one d*mn word." Tim said as he raised an eyebrow.

Austin chuckled and hung his head. "I didn't say a word."

"You didn't have to." Tim said with a slight smile. "It was that stupid smirk of yours."

"So." Adam said as he reached under the table rubbing Tim on the leg. "How was your date last night, Chris?"

"Oh, it was great. We had a really good time. She's coming over to hang out with us today." Chris said with a smile.

"Did y'all make out too?" Austin said while shoveling some eggs into his mouth.

"Oh, hell." Tim groaned dropping his head into his hands.

Olena raised her hand and smacked Austin hard on the back of the head.

"WHAT?? What did I say?" Austin asked as he rubbed the back of his now aching head.

Adam laughed as Tim and Chris's faces turned as red as a tomato.

_____________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

(((( TIM + ADAM = TIDAM ))))

(((( TIM + AVI = TIVI ))))