Chapter 58

** Fluffy. I had every intention to write smut but just couldn't bring myself to do it. But it does get a little heated.  XD  SORRY. **

***********************

Once they returned home, Tim finds his way to their bedroom. Sitting down on the side of the bed, he starts to take off his boots, staring blankly at the wall.

He stops when he feels someone kneel down in front of him and start to unbutton his shirt.

"I'm perfectly capable of unbuttoning my own shirt." He smiles.

"I know you are." Adam chuckles. "But I want to undress you."

Tim nods and tilts his head. "I'm good with that."

He feels his shirt being slipped off his shoulders and a kiss being placed on his neck by his lover.

"You're neck is bruised." Adam says softly near his ear.

"He had a pretty good grip on me." Tim says, closing his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Adam's soft lips on his skin.

Adam slowly lays Tim back on the bed and delicately runs his hands over Tim's bare chest.

"Tonight, Lover Boy, it's all about pleasing you." Adam whispers as he leans over and places light kisses on Tim's chest. He stops and finishes taking off Tim's boots.

He reaches up and runs his fingers along the waist of Tim's jeans. He gives an evil smile when he sees Tim breath in quickly.

"It's been a long time since we've made love." Adam says as he unbuttons Tim's jeans and then slowly unzips them.

"Too long." Tim says, barely over a whisper.

"Well, tonight." Adam says as he pulls down Tim's pants and boxers, throwing them in the floor. "You're all mine, Timmy."

"Oh, I'm not complaining." Tim smiles. 

Adam falls silent as his eyes scans over Tim's body. His heart beating hard in his chest as he admired the body of the man he loved and craved so much.

Tim's eyes scans the darkness, wondering what Adam was doing. The feeling of anxiety beginning to rise.

"Adam?" Tim asks quietly.

"I'm right here, Baby." Adam whispers as he crawls into bed hovering over his lover. He crashes his lips against Tim's and lowers his body down on top of his anxious lover.

Tim quickly wraps his arms around Adam, pulling him into the passionate kiss, desperately needing to feel Adam's body against his.

Tim moans into the kiss as Adam grinds against him.

Adam breaks the kiss and moves to biting and sucking on Tim's neck.

"Does that feel good?" He whispers, nibbling on Tim's ear as he continues to grind their crotches together.

"Oh God, Yes." Tim moans. "I need you so much."

Tim squirms underneath his lover as Adam's hands roam over his body.

"Adam please." Tim begs as he couldn't take Adam's teasing any longer.

"I'll be right back." Adam whispers as he gives Tim a soft kiss.

He gets up and goes to the dresser to get the lube and a condom. He turns around to see Tim rubbing his length.

"No, no. That's my job." Adam giggles as he moves Tim's hand away.

"You're killing me. I hope you know that." Tim says between heavy breaths.

"I said that tonight you were all mine." Adam says as he coats his fingers with lube. "I just hope everyone is wearing earplugs, causing I'm fixing to have you screaming with pleasure."

(n/a: Don't kill me, smut lovers. LOL That's as far as I can go. You all know what happens next)

Adam rolls off of his lover as he tries to catch his breath.

"Holy crap." Tim mumbles with a strained voice. "Where the hell did that come from."

"I told you I was gonna make you scream." Adam chuckles as he wipes the beads of sweat from his forehead.

"Geez, I won't be able to walk for a week." Tim moans as he lays his head over on Adam's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Babe. I know I was a little rough." Adam says kissing Tim on the forehead. "I just wanted you so bad. It's been a while."

Tim gives an exhausted smile. "Maybe we should wait more often between love making. That was pure ecstasy."

"That definitely was amazing. But I don't think I could wait that long again." Adam chuckles.

Tim never responded so Adam looks around at him. Tim's eyes were closed and with his steady breathing, Adam knew he had gone to sleep.

"I love you, Timothy Foust." Adam whispers as he kisses his lover on the tip of his nose.

~~

Austin stumbles into the kitchen, running a hand through his messy reddish brown hair. He sees Chris and Jenika sitting at the table, each with a cup of coffee in front of them. Both looked as though they hadn't gotten much sleep.

"Well, aren't we just a couple of rays of sunshine." Austin couldn't help but chuckle. "Rough night?"

"We should have slept with earplugs in last night." Jenika mumbles as she stirs her coffee.

"Yea, I heard them." Austin says, rolling his eyes. "Tim's bass voice carries really well."

"Well, let's be fair." Olena says as she lays her head over on Austin's shoulder. "Tim's been in the hospital for a month. And at one point, we didn't think he was gonna make it. And this was the first time we were actually able to 'be together' since the accident."

"True, they had to make up for lost time." Jenika laughs.

"Morning." Adam says as he leads Tim into the kitchen. "I'll fix you some coffee." He tells Tim as he pulls out a chair for Tim to sit down.

Tim only smiles and nods as he slowly sits down at the table with a slight groan.

"Cat got your tongue, Bubba?" Jenika ask with a smirk on her face.

"I...Uh, I can't talk this morning." Tim says with a very hoarse voice.

"Probably from all the screaming you were doing last night." Austin chuckles.

"Sorry about that." Tim whispers as he runs a hand over his blushing face.

"That's one huge hickey that you're sporting there." Austin smirks.

"Adam said my throat was bruised pretty bad." Tim whispers hoarsely while rubbing his throat, thinking the bruise was what Austin was referring too.

"Oh, We see the bruise that Bob left, I think he's talking about the humongous hickey that Adam left." Chris laughs.

"Come on guys. Lay off. It's been awhile, alright?" Adam says setting Tim's coffee down in front of him. "Be careful it's hot." He whispers softly.

"We know that, but did you have to ram so hard." Jenika giggles. "The man can barely walk."

"Oh God." Tim whispers as he bows his head, covering his eyes. His face turning a deep shade of red.

********************

PLEASE VOTE AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

*~*  TIDAM  *~*