Chapter 22

Adam sat on the tailgate of the truck with Olena and Jenika on either side. They watched as Tim, Chris and Austin cleaned the animals that Jenkia had brought.

Tim was actually letting Chris do the job but would point out something every now and then. He just stood with his arms crossed over his chest and carefully watched to make sure Chris was doing it right.

Jenika playfully bumped Adam with her elbow. "So you and Tim, Huh?" She spoke softly so Tim wouldn't hear.

Adam smiled shyly and hung his head as his cheeks blushed.

"I think you two make an adorable couple. You get your hooks in that one, you'll have you a good man." She smiled.

"Oh, he already does, Jen." Olena joined in.

"Really?" Jenika asked her eyes growing with excitement.

"He told me he loved me this morning." Adam whispered with a smile.

Jenika's jaw drops and she gets to dancing around on the tailgate.

"Uh, Jenka. I'm sorry I was so rude last night." Adam said.

"Don't be." Jen said with a wave of her hand. "I get that a lot. I just love Bubba and Squirt a lot."

"Squirt?" Adam asked with a smile on his face.

"Mhmm." She nods. "I call Tim, Bubba. Cause she's like a big brother to me. And I call Austin, Squirt. Cause he's like my little brother."

"Squirt suits Austin," Adam chuckled.

"Hey, that's my sweetie you're talking about." Olena pouted.

"Speaking of brothers, what about your's?" Jenika said looking over at Chris.

"Chris? What about him?" Adam asked.

"Is he gay too? Or, if not, does he have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Neither." Adam answer with a smile. Chris really needed someone in his life. And Jenika was so pretty. She would be perfect for him.

"Good." Jenika smiled as she watched Chris.

Tim pulled his gloves off and walked to where they were sitting on the tailgate. He leaned back in between Adam's legs. Adam wrapped his arms around Tim's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. Tim turned his head and gave Adam a kiss on the cheek.

Adam wrapped his legs around Tim locking his feet together, holding Tim in place. Tim rubbed his hands up and down Adam's legs while he observed the work that Chris was doing.

"How's he doing?" Adam asked, knowing Chris wanted to learn as much as he could about things that they did.

"Oh, he's doing great. He's a very fast learner. He's just about done all the work himself. He seems so eager to learn." Tim smiles.

"Jenika is interested in Chris." Adam giggles, whispering in Tim's ear.

"Is that so." Tim said smiling at the blond girl.

"Don't go telling him." She scolded looking at Tim.

"I think y'all would be a cute couple. I haven't known Chris that long but he seems to be a sweet guy just a little quiet." Tim spoke quietly.

"Well, I find that kind of strange." Jen said smiling.

"Find what strange?" Tim asked.

"You've known Adam the same amount of time. And here you guys stand all cuddled up and when we pulled up, look like you might have had your tongue ran down his throat. Not to mention that huge hickey on your neck." She said with a smirk.

"Point made." Tim said, leaning back against Adam. Adam giggles and kisses him on the hickey he had left earlier.

"Just go talk to him." Adam said.

"What am I suppose to say?" Jenika said with a slight shrug of her shoulders.

"When has Jenika Marion ever had a lost of words. You'd talk to that dead beaver if you thought we wouldn't think you were crazy." Tim chuckled.

"You know, you're right. I'm gonna go talk to him." She hops off the tailgate.

"You go girl." Tim said, snapping his fingers.

Tim turns around to face Adam and lays his head on Adam's chest. Adam rest's his chin on Tim's head as he played with his hair.

Olena looks around to see Tim looking at her. She was quite sure it was a 'get lost' look he was giving her.

"Uh, I need to go talk to Austin." She smiled.

Tim smiled and winked at her as she hopped off the tailgate.

Tim raises his head and looks at Adam. They stare into each other's eyes for what seemed like a couple of minutes.

Adam reaches up and pinches Tim's cheek. "I just love your little chubby cheeks." He giggles.

Tim chuckles as his cheeks blush lightly.

Adam locks his legs around Tim again. "I got you now. You're all mine." He smiles.

"O.K." Tim whispers with a smile, leaning in and kissing him passionately.

Adam reached up pulling off the bandanna that Tim was wearing and grabbed a hand full of his hair pulling him deeper into the kiss. Tim ran both of his hands underneath the back of Adam's shirt. Feeling his soft warm skin.

Adam moaned softly as Tim left peppered kisses along his jar and started to nibble on his neck. He smiled as he felt Tim marking him with a hickey. 

"You know." Austin whispered. "If those two are ever left alone for a good amount of time, I truly believe that Tim would be losing his virginity." He smirks.

"Wait. He's a virgin? But I thought..."Chris whispered.

"He's been on a few dates. But has never experienced the whole sexual act. If you know what I mean." Jenika added.

"Oh. O.K." Chris nods.

Adam slowly opens his eyes as Tim continues to kiss on his collar bone. He sees four sets of eyes staring at them. The four stood with their arms crossed arms on their chest. Olena gives a childlike wave.

"We're being watched." He whispers in Tim's ear.

Tim drops his head on Adam's shoulder. He raises his head and runs his hand through his hair before looking over his shoulder at their audience.

"Hadn't y'all got anything else better to do?" Tim asked in his low voice.

"Probably. But this is more interesting." Jenika said with a smirk.

________________________________________________

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((( TIM + AVI = TIVI ))))