«2» You Still Got Me

Inspired by: Instagram//credits to: @/istydia

10 year old Stiles Stilinski stares at her mother's coffin. His mother had just recently died because of a disease called frontotemporal dimentia. Stiles' mother was sick. Her name was Claudia Stilinski. She would always see her son trying to kill her. But Stiles was too innocent and young. Stiles' dad, Sheriff Stilinski, would visit his wife every night in the hospital.

Everyone had already left including Stiles' dad. His dad was waiting in the car probably crying. Stiles had already been kneeling there and just staring at the coffin for what seemed like an hour. This was the day of Claudia Stilinski's funeral.

From a not so far distance, a young girl with freckles on her cheeks and strawberry blonde hair was standing behind Stiles. She had pale skin and green eyes. She was gonna leave but she had to come back for Stiles. This was Lydia Martin, one of Stiles' closest and bestest friends.

Lydia walks towards Stiles softly.

" Stiles. " she spoke softly. " You need to get up."
Stiles doesn't move an inch.
Lydia placed her hand on his shoulder and rubbed it soothingly.
" Come on. You gotta get up now. "
Stiles placed his hand on hers.
" Hey. " Lydia said softly.
Stiles lightly turned looking up at her.
" It's okay, Stiles. You still got me. "

Stiles slowly stands up and hugs Lydia.

^^

THANKS FOR READING!
-Kate