«17» Enlightenment

One shot request by: redstringbanshee
New requests are always welcome!

Warning: Mature Content
Listen to: Do I wanna know? by Arctic Monkeys

Stiles was just grabbing a few stuff from here and there in his room. He had done a lot of homework yesterday and some investigating with Scott so there were lots of papers, files and pictures on the floor.

There were three knocks on the door. Stiles looks up and sees a certain strawberry blonde with her hair tied in a ponytail making her curls fall behind her head. She was wearing a jacket and it looked like there was a striped tank top underneath it and she had shorts down to her thighs on.

Lydia clears her throat. Stiles gets out of his trance. He was eyeing her from head to toe which he didn't notice.

He frowns at her. " Lydia, we talked about this. No self defense training in my room. "

" Well, your dad's not home and you left the door open. Like what I said when I got in, we need to do this right now. " she said.

Stiles sighed slightly annoyed. He files the papers.

" Stiles, listen to me. Something's out there. You need to teach me how to fight or that thing which attacked Hayden and Liam might come back. You saw how strange looking it was. What did Liam describe him again? "

" A 19th century skeletal horseman. " Stiles responds.

" Good. You know. We haven't had those kinds of things in Beacon Hills before. So, come on, Stiles. Enlighten me. " she then throws her bag on his bed and waits for him.

Stiles placed the last file of papers on his desk before he gives Lydia a smug look. " You really don't have to learn how to fight, Lydia. I can just protect you, you know. "

Lydia sighed rolling her eyes.
" Yeah but I wanna learn how to fight. Look, I know you're always there for me but what if one day, you won't be? "

Stiles smiled softly. " I won't be gone, Lydia. "

Lydia growls softly. " Look, can we just start now, please? I sacrificed my study from the Riemann Hypothesis just so I can do this, you know. "

Stiles smirks at her.
" Oh, so that's how important this little training with me is for you, huh? "

" Stiles! " she scolds him.

" Okay. Okay, fine. We'll do it. " he gives up.

" Finally. " Lydia says and she grabs the zipper of her jacket.

" Okay, first we can start of by- " Stiles was cut off when Lydia took off her jacket. Her cleavage was showing. Stiles tries so hard not to get distracted by giving her a look.

Stiles also joins in taking off his jacket. Now, he was in a plain blue T-shirt.

So, Stiles taught Lydia a bunch of martial arts moves. It's been two hours and Lydia already learned about 25 moves.

Lydia tries to make a punch and Stiles shields it with one arm.
" Okay. Raise your arms shoulder level. " Stiles says.
Lydia does what she's told.
" That way you can always keeps your eyes on your enemy and not miss a strike. "
Lydia nods and keeps her eyes on Stiles. Stiles hits and Lydia shields it with her palm. She hits tries to hit his leg but he ducks. They repeat this again but in different actions.