«31» Clutching Sand

A Christmas Special! ❤

Warning: Mature Content

Listen to: Give me love by Ed Sheeran

Lydia screamed running to the shore. Her feet hitting the sand and soon hitting cold sea water.

" Oh, shit! It's cold! I can't do it! "
" No, you're not going anywhere. "

Lydia squealed when Stiles wrapped his arms around her and twirled them around. The cold water splashing on their knees.

Stiles and Lydia were on a date. It was Stiles' idea for their date to be not so usual. So, he brought Lydia to the beach. It was around eight o'clock at night when he picked her up. Lydia was in her bikini and Stiles, in his swimming trunks. Since it was a pretty cold weather, of course, the water was so cold. The two of them were laughing and squealing like idiots in the water. They couldn't bare to dip their full bodies in. It was too cold! The two laughed and went off sea. Lydia whined wanting to go home already.

" Are you crazy?! We're gonna freeze to death if we stay here any longer. " she complained. Her arms wrapped around her little body. She was practically shaking.

Stiles laughed. " You're too boring. I have us some extra blankets in the jeep. I knew they'd be in handy. "

Then, Stiles and Lydia stayed over with the thick blankets Stiles brought for them just in case. They sat by the fire which both of them successfully made after fifteen minutes. They were still in the shore and they were still keeping themselves warm. They had stayed there for around more than an hour already. Just chilling, laughing and eating snacks. After a bit, Lydia was already starting to get tired so Stiles volunteered for Lydia to lean on his shoulder so she did. The two stayed like that eyes closed and leaning on each other by the fire. Their hands holding and their fingers intertwined. Their moment was interrupted when Stiles heard Lydia murmur something.

" What? " he pardoned.

" I could stay like this forever. " she said a smile forming on her lips.

Stiles' face softened before he realized himself, " Me too, Lyds. Me too. " he pulled her closer and kissed her cheek rubbing her shoulder.

They stayed like that for a minute before Stiles broke the silence.
" Will you dance with me? "

Lydia giggled softly. " We don't even have any music. " she said.

Stiles shook his head. " Wrong. We always have music. " he said and took his phone out his bag.

" Haha. " she said before standing up.

Lydia wasn't completely seminude anymore. Stiles had her wear his flannel to keep her warmer. It was too big and loose on her that it almost looked like a bathrobe. Stiles remained only in his trunks. He was lucky enough that he was already fully dry. Lydia always loved the sight of Stiles shirtless. His broad shoulders and muscles showed. His thin torso looking so flawless and beautiful. He scrolled through his music for a while when he finally picked the song for them.

Girl came to me in a dream
I don't even know her name
A pretty mark upon her breast
To signify her from the rest

It was Wait for me by Motopony. Lydia was glad they had the similar taste of music. Stiles' eyes landed on Lydia. His gaze exploring her from head to toe. Something in the way he looked at her made Lydia go red and shrink. Stiles threw his phone on the blankets. The speaker was still loud enough for both of them to hear.

Stiles and Lydia pulled themselves together. Their fingers intertwining once again. Smiles pasted on their faces before they started to sway and move with the music. Their movements were slow and gentle. They did a bunch of cliché dance moves. Stiles often took her off her feet and spin her around gently. It made Lydia giggle every time he did that. He twirled her multiple times and pulled her to him. The song was on repeat so they may not have noticed how long they have been dancing.

Soon, they grew tired. Their foreheads leaning on each other. Eyes closed. Her arms wrapped around his neck. Her fingers lightly playing the small hairs on the back of his neck. His arms wrapped around her waists. They were still moving but slowly.

" You're so perfect. "

Lydia giggled lightly. " No. No, I'm not. "

" Yes. Yes, you are. You're Lydia Martin. You're always perfect. "

Lydia didn't say anything anymore. She only smiled and shook her head lightly before she leaned in and planted a kiss on his nose.

" I'm so in love with you. " he said. " I love you, Lydia. " he whispered this time.

Lydia's eyes open slowly seeing a Stiles with eyes still closed. He looked so in peace and happy and she knew it was because of her. It was because he was with the girl he loved right now. That's what made him happy.

" I love you too, Stiles. " she replied before she leaned in and pressed her lips on his.

Lydia felt her back land gently on the soft cushions of the blankets. Her lips still connected on Stiles'. The two smiled against the kiss and rubbed their noses gently. Lydia giggled and ran her hand through Stiles' hair. She pulled him in for another kiss. Stiles hovering over her. His hands gently caressing the sides of her thighs before they reached the cloth of his flannel which she was wearing. He gently sat her up still kissing her lips and pulled it down her body. Lydia didn't take her eyes off him. She smiled when he took it completely off. She lied back down again pulling him with her. His lips trailed these soft and tender kisses on the skin of her neck and throat making her close her eyes and sigh. His hands unbuckled her bra and took it off soon followed by her panties. They giggled against each other's lips and kissed again. Lydia pulled his trunks down whilst Stiles busy planting kisses on her chest and breasts. Their kisses growing more passionate and loving.

Soon afterwards, he entered her taking all the space of her tightness. Lydia moaned and whimpered. Their lips detached as Stiles buried his face in her neck digging himself even deeper into her. Soon, after she relaxed, he started to move pushing and pulling out of her gently and carefully. Minutes went by and his thrusts started to pace. They both received guttural noises from each other. Lydia held onto his hair after digging and running her nails on his bare broad back. Stiles gently took her hands off him and held onto them placing them on the sand. They kept doing this process. Their hands clutching tightly on each in the sand. They felt the fire inside their bodies ignite and the butterflies going crazy in their stomachs. It was magic. Their moment was beautiful.

With her head on his chest and their hands playing with each other, they knew at that moment this night would forever be remembered and recorded in the history of their hearts.

Aww. Now this is a much better smut and love making part. THE WORDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!:') I didn't even know I could write smut like this. Haha.

I had to write over three Stydia smut one shots in ONE DAY. I deserve and award! Where's my medal?:'D

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate