Season 6 Updates XV

My LAST News for Season 6 chapter.

• Tyler Posey will be directing the 13th episode of the season. It will be his first.
• Linden Ashby will be directing the 14th episode of the season, which will also be his first.
• Holland teased us that it's gonna be an emotional season and about Lydia's role in saving Stiles.
• The Stydia union.
• Lydia in action.
• Find out what happened to Kira.
• Fans are waiting for Melissa and the sheriff to actually get together.
• Bring back familiar faces.
• Scott needs to save Stiles.
• Fans are wanting some Stydia action in the jeep! TITANIC STYLE BITCHES!
My theory:
I personally think the Stalia breakup, Stydia kiss, 'Stiles saved me' clip and 'He still likes her, doesn't he?' will be on the PREVIOUSLY ON TEEN WOLF CLIP.
Think about what the background songs on the Stydia scenes would be...
I wanna see Lydia mimicking Stiles...
Idk but I think Matheo's gonna rise this season/Scalia.
Since they said there's gonna be a sad death, I think Hayden's gonna die. Think about it. Victoria Moroles hasn't been seen shooting 6B...
Tbh, I have a feeling Stiles is gonna die...
Or perhaps Lydia?
Deaton?
My theory for the Stydia reunion? It's gonna be pretty emotional.
My theory for the jeep scene? PRETTY EMOTIONAL.
Malia will definitely turn. I'M SURE OF THAT.
Fan theory:
When I saw the latest Dylan O'Brien American Assassin picture, the one with him holding a gun, STILES PUTTING LYDIA ACROSS HIS SHOULDER AND THROWING HER DOWN ON THE BED AND KISSING HER BODY. imagine the stydia sex scene and Dylan is shirtless and picks Lydia up with one arm and pushed her up against the wall and fingers her with those muscles.
Stydia shipper worldwide wouldn't have lost hope!
• Imagine sexual tension between them in 6x01 and Stiles just walking up behind her being like " you like me, don't you?..."
• What if, right when they finish 6B, the writers will say things like, " THAT'S A SERIES WRAP..."
• There's a theory where Stiles and Lydia will already be together when the season starts and since this season will surely have flashbacks, we'll definitely see how they got together.
• There's a theory where since Peter is back, he'll still be after Scott's power.
• Looks like the Season 6 premiere was sent out to the media. Keep your eyes peeled for little teases about the episode.
• Holland was doing a photoshoot. Possibly for s6 promo pics.
Tyler Posey: You know it all. There's that Stydia thing going on and all that. It's all there in the trailers. -on what to expect for Season 6.
This season is not lighthearted. But there's humor, humanity and romance. We touched bases. -Linden Ashby.
You're going to find out what Stiles' real name is, but I think I already told you that. -Jeff Davis.
• The cast are shooting scenes from 6x09 and 6x11.
Why doesn't she ever have the chance to reply to him? Maybe she will for their reunion in 6x10.
• DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER ALL THOSE POSTS WHEN WE WERE LIKE "THE DAY WILL COME WHEN THE KISS WILL BE ON THE 'PREVIOUSLY ON TEEN WOLF' AND THAT DAT I WILL DIE" THE TRAILER LITERALLY HAS THE KISS YOU GUYS THE KISS THAT WAS NEVER MENTIONED OR TALKED ABOUT SINCE THREE SEASON AGO AND WE ARE ALL DEAD WE ARE ALL DEAD.
If there's no scene where topless circle skirt clad Lydia straddles Stiles, I will dedicate an entire episode of stydiacast to continuity errors.
• Holland was filiming on October 19.
The storyline for 6B will be loosely connected to 6A but not like S5. -writer, Angela Harvey.
6 years does a lot of a couple of chubby faced kids. -Tyler Posey.
• Remember the days when we read into everything TW did w/h Stydia, which was minimal, AND NOW IT'S EVERYWHERE. ALL IN OUR FACES!
I want a scene where Lydia goes to sleep hugging Stiles' lacrosse jersey. Please and thank you.
• Friendly reminder that Lydia doesn't identify as a hale.
• Tyler Posey's dad, John Posey, will once again appear this season, 6B.
" Every scene is important and all the fluff is gone. "
" After the first two episodes of Season 6, I think it's got the potential to be Teen Wolf's best season ever. "
• OKAY BUT IMAGINE LYDIA'S HAPPINESS WHEN SHE FINDS STILES AND GETS HIM BACK AND EVERYTHING'S NORMAL AGAIN.
I really loved all their scenes and they were beautifully done and have me all the Stydia feels. - writer, Meg Bonney on 6x01.
where was Malia in Season one? Sucking the flesh off some poor deer while where Stiles was hoping he'd be five foot deep in Lydia's puzzy?
if season 6 is gonna involve ghosts, I hope Malia get to somehow see or communicate with Evelyn or her sis again. Even if it's just for a minute....
• If you pause the S6 comic con trailer, you will literally see tears on Lydia's eyes when Stiles was ripped from Lydia in his jeep.
Malia has developed so much! If they plan on having stydia together in the end, they best give Stalia fans closure.
I love Stydia so much but I'm gonna be so disappointed if they have Malia still in love with Stiles...
• We're still waiting for confirmation if the door is closed for Stalia. or if they keep a romantic open possibly despite stydia major in 6x01.
• Melissa Ponzio said she'll definitely miss getting Teen Wolf scripts and reading them just before they start filming and that it's a treat to know the future.
• If you look at the trailer again, you'll definitely Stiles and Lydia realizing at the exact moment they will never see each other again.
Stiles was such a cruchial part of Malia's life when she entered this world, entered this pack. If he never existed for her, how is she maybe a little different? She's out of control. He's what grounded her. He taught her to be a normal human. So, with his absence, I think we're we're going to see Malia loosing control. A bit. In all aspects. -Shelley Hennig on Malia's status this season.
" Stiles was Malia's anchor. He kept her human, he kept her sane, he kept her grounded- and with him gone, every character is now going to shift. " -Shelley Hennig.
• Ian Bohen wants stydia to end up together.
" Lydia will end up chasing Stiles and realizing she loves him. " -Ian Bohen.
• Writer, Meg Bonney, was asked if she enjoyed Stydia during Season 6, she replied OH, JUST YOU WAIT.
On a scale of 1-10, how were the Stydia scenes? You won't want to miss a single moment of this episode. -Meg Bonney, writer
what if Lydia screams while Stiles is eating her out and her ass sends him flying ten feet back...
• CAN WE JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO THINK ABOUT HOW FUCKING AWESOME THE SEASON 6 BLOOPERS ARE GONNA BE.
• still waiting for that Stydia prom scene.
• The entire plot for Season 6: WHAT THE HELL IS A STILES?
• Ian Bohen posted a picture on Instagram with the caption saying: Maybe this will jog your memory...
• When Will Wallace was asked what his favorite quote from Season 6 was, he replied, "Kidnap her."
I need Lydia to call Stiles the love of her life. I need her to say it to his face cause it's true.
How the fuck are we gonna enjoy 6A now when we all know that he goes missing and comes back and just leaves again?
• They're still trying to work out for Dylan to come back on set.
• It's been rumored that Dylan won't come back in 6B.
• It's been rumored that Dylan will only come back to filming for one more episode.
• Tyler Posey is directing 6B and Shelley and Holland had been posting and tweeting about how proud they are of him and so is JR.
• There's a theory that Stiles' jeep from the promo was going out probably because he'll be driving a cop car soon.
• Imagine Lydia running her fingers through Stiles' un-gelled hair...
• Holland was on set filming last October 29.
• The Ghost Riders can manipulate what people can see and change the appearance of their surroundings right? What if Stiles is still there...
• Charlie said that he ships Stydia during his panel.
• Stiles is going to kiss Lydia for the first time ever...
• Holland as asked about Stydia and she said it's going to be wild this season.
• Holland would like Lydia to open up a detective agency with Stiles.
• When Tyler was asked to give us one reason to catch up Season 6, he said THE STYDIA.
• When Holland was asked why we should catch up Season 6, she said YOU HAVE TO WATCH AND CATCH UP BECAUSE YOU DON'T WHAT HAPPENS TO STYDIA.
• Holland says "LYDIA IS SLOWLY FALLING MADLY IN LOVE WITH STILES."
• Holland says she would love to play Ariel.
• Holland says Tyler is like a little brother to her.
• Holland says she's very proud of Tyler and that he's very supportive on set.
• when you want them to leak the episode already but at the same time you won't because it will ruin the whole anticipation and momentum.
My thoughts: I can't wait to see what's on the previously on Teen Wolf clip...;)
My thoughts: Wow. We were so fucking hyped just because of that 3-second gif. Imagine the full scene...
• can you fucking imagine the broken noise Stiles will make once he's finally got Lydia back in his arms.
OKAY. but can you imagine Lydia saying "don't leave me" and Stiles will say "you're going to find me, you always do." OH GOD.
• Stiles and Lydia kiss and declare their love TWICE in ONE EPISODE...
Did Theo have a soft spot for Malia or was it all fake? Maybe you'll find out this season. -Will Wallace.
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THERE'S GONNA BE A BEACH SCENE!
We're getting new opening credits for the final season. However, the song is still the same.
• The first posters were released!
• SpoilerTv on Twitter called the Stydia fandom "Most likely to be happy this season."
"I think she plays a pertinent role to this season's problem. " -Holland on if Lydia will be the first to remember Stiles.
• We will all probably sew Stiles' mother again in 6x07 or 6x08. Probably flashbacks of some kind. But it isn't officially confirmed yet.
Remember that night in Motel California where Stiles and Lydia were asleep next to each other? He probably rested his head against the seat and looked at Lydia until he fell asleep.
"The actual I LOVE YOU scene between Stiles and Lydia is far more dramatic when seen in full." -TVline.
• what if Stiles is like "REMEMBER ME...US, REMEMBER US, JUST, JUST REMEMBER I LOVE YOU."
"You know, we always seem to find each other, anyway." Stiles actually said that to Lydia.
"What we can promise is a long overdue moments in the NOV.15 premiere."-TVline.
"He's trying to tell Lydia how to find him again."-Shelley on Stiles telling Lydia he loves her.
"The I LOVE YOU SCENE isn't even my favorite thing he says."-Meg Bonney.
"Stydia isn't the focus of the season. It's an aspect of the story but it's not the story."-Will Wallace.
• what if Lydia starts crying when Stiles says there's no time and he grabs her face with both hands and starts telling her he loves her.
There will be deaths this season? Yes, sadly. -Will Wallace.
Can you confirm how many deaths there will be this season? More than our hearts can probably take.-Will Wallace.
• When Will Wallace was asked what Lydia was saying during that leaked Stydia peck, he replied "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. It's one of those!"
How did Stiles grieve Allison before, we never got to see properly and them two never really really cared for each other. He placed his favorite replica lightsaber in her casket because Allison was the closest person to a Jedi he ever met.
• 6x01: Memory Lost
• 6x02: Superstition
• 6x03: Sundowning
• 6x04: Relics
• 6x05: Radio Silence
Will when he was being asked about that leaked GIF:
The footage is clearly but it's been re-edited from the actual scene to make the gif. Also, Lydia's dialogue is incorrect.
Does she say KISS ME in the scene? Yes or no? You'll have to tune in to see what she's really saying.
Malia's single now and becomes her own person. How's that for her? I think she's excited about that. I do. I think we see a bit of that in the beginning of , I won't say when cause ...in the sixth season. But I don't know if it would last very long. And that can mean a lot of things. So, you're teasing a relationship? Well, it can mean a lot of things. -Shelley Hennig.
• 6x01 hasn't even aired yet but we know it's about to be the most iconic episode of all time. How much better could it possibly get?
• Holland was pretty much asked about Stydia in Season 6. She replied that she doesn't know or is not sure about the whole I LOVE YOU scene and Shelley right away revealed that it's definitely Lydia.
• In season 6, Malia will be in a relationship but not with Stiles.
• Stiles walks Lydia to class everyday.
Teachers and students do not sleep together in Teen Wolf. -Will Wallace.
• There's a theory where we'll all probably get a Stydia tease in the opening credits.
• They just released the opening credits! Majority of the fans were NOT SATISFIED! Personally, it was pretty disappointing for me. IT FUCKING LOOKED LIKE IT WAS FANMADE! they can do better than that. Come on.
• Lydia didn't even know Stiles existed in Season 1. Now, she's the only one who knows he exists.
FACT: WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.
Here are more things you guys have got to remember about before our final season starts: