«29» Lace Off

A Christmas Special! ❤

Inspired by Fifty Shades Darker trailer #2!

Warning: Mature Content

Listen to: Crazy in love (Fifty Shades Version)

These next three chapters will be full time Stydia smut;D ur welcome.

Lydia and her friends, Allison, Kira, Malia and Hayden had gone to a nightclub. It wasn't the first time they had gone to such a place before but they don't do this casually. It was a Friday so it was a girl's night. The girls got there at the same time by Lydia's car. They were all wearing these tight and revealing clothes but not too revealing. Not like they were planning on getting wasted or being head turners and all but they just wanted to look good in nightclubs. They always wear these kinds of clothes whenever they go to places like so. Lydia was wearing this dark purple dress that wasn't too tight for her curves to completely show but it was enough to show off her beautiful shape. The cloth was cotton and soft enough for her to be comfortable in it. Lydia had her strawberry blonde hair down and curled at the tips. She wore enough make-up for it to be evident at night. Of course, black high heels were worn.

The girls were out on the dancefloor drinking and dancing at the same time with a bunch of random guys. Lydia wasn't down for any of that. She stayed by their table with a shot in her hand. The drinks would always keep her in adrenaline and wide awake. The loud disco music drumming in her ears. A lot of guys had asked her to dance and even flirted with her but she rejected them all. She did have her reasons.

" Are you planning on cheating on me? "

A voice asked behind her. Lydia jolted a little bit and turned around seeing her boyfriend, Stiles. He was wearing this black leather jacket with a blue shirt underneath, dark jeans and manly black shoes. This wasn't Stiles' usual fashion. He usually wears flannels that Lydia really loves so much. But this outfit on him, he looked so much hotter and mature. His sable chocolate colored hair messed up but gelled. A smug look pasted on his face with his hands hanging on his sides.

Lydia returned the smirk. " I should ask you the same question. "

He chuckled and went closer to her. " Why would I cheat on such a gorgeous woman? " he whispered placing his hand on the back of her waist pulling her to him and planting a quick yet tender kiss on her lips.

Stiles and Lydia were together. That's why Lydia rejected all the guys.

Lydia responded on the kiss and smiled at him. " I didn't know you go to nightclubs. "

" I didn't know you did. And I most definitely didn't know you wear clothes like these. " he grinned.

Lydia huffed and spanked his shoulder causing Stiles to burst out laughing. " Same to you! I suppose we need some more time getting to know each other then. " she smirked already imagining the thought.

" I suppose. " Stiles agreed before he pulled away from her and sat across her. " You look really good tonight, baby. You should wear more of those often. " he smiled. His eyes wandering her figure.

Lydia only hummed but she was much flattered.

Stiles later on bought her a drink and for himself. The two of then had casual talking and sometimes, teasing even. Stiles' eyes just couldn't leave hers. Lydia could feel herself shrinking and melting into his gaze.

" Dance with me. " Stiles offered.

Lydia grinned and nodded saying a yes. She was about to stand up when Stiles spoke again.

" I wasn't finished. " he squinted his eyes at her.

Lydia just gave him a look to continue.

A smirk planted on his lips as he leaned in close to her so only she could hear. Lydia was smiling. She was used to this type of attitude.

" Take them off. "

Lydia kept her gaze on him wanting him to be more specific when she highly knew exactly what he meant.

" Panties. Now. "

Stiles ordered.

" You're lucky I'm wearing lace tonight. "

She slowly leaned back on her chair. Her eyes not leaving his before she let her hands go underneath her dress. Feeling the soft lace, she held the hem of her panties and gently pulled them down. Stiles smiled at her loving how cooperative she was. She bit her lip and completely took it off. She was bare underneath now.

Handing her black laced panties to him, Stiles gladly took it and kept it in his pocket. Then, the couple proceeded to the dancefloor.

The strange and open feeling between her legs was making her beyond uncomfortable but she was glad Stiles was pleased. The smirk on his face was still there.

Stiles and Lydia started dancing with each other. Their bodies moved in sync making the moment more erotic. Stiles loved the way her hips moved against him and the way her ass felt on his hands and on his crotch. They'd exchange positions. He'd twirl her often and place her back on him. Hands exploring her body. Lydia would often move up and down him. Her body moving flexibly on him. She'd feel his lips brush against the skin of her neck. His cold breath making her gasp under her breath. They were both dancing like they were the only ones in the area of moving bodies.

Then, Lydia felt his cold fingers slide under her dress. She knew what was coming and it made her grin wickedly at him.

When she felt his fingers start working on her, Lydia just couldn't help but open her mouth for air. She was probably gasping. Her eyes rolled on the back of her head as his hand gained speed. Immediately wet, she started to grind against his fingers. Stiles grinned at her submission. He sticked his two fingers on her clitoris opening it wide for him. His middle finger digging into her entrance. Lydia moaned out loud. She threw her arms around his neck holding onto him. Her legs shaking at the delicious feeling. She grinned and whimpered feeling the thrusts inside her. She tugged and pulled on his hair multiple times. Stiles would add more fingers and with more friction. His other hand spanking her ass. She gasped and hummed in pleasure. Tilting head back and grinning, she was enjoying it very much. Curling her toes on her hills, she bit on her lower lip tightly containing the moans. No one really knew what they were doing right there. Soon, Lydia felt her walls clench around his fingers then, finally, she found her release.

Later on after that, to finish the whole process, the two dragged themselves out the party and went to a dark shade where Stiles took her from behind.

They enjoyed their Friday night very much.

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate