«22» Goodbye My Love

Photo credits to: instagram.com/stilesslydia

Listen to: Say Something originally by A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera (but you can listen to any cover:))

He got out of the car in a hurry. Running on his trembling legs, which he didn't care, he ignored his daughter as she calls his name several times and tells him to wait up.

" Dad! " Claudia yelled but he ignored her as he gathered all his strength to run.
" Ross, stop dad! " Claudia demanded her younger brother.
Ross followed and ran after his dad.

Claudia quickly looked for a spot in the parking lot and pulled over. She got out of her car and followed Ross who was already running after their father.

The old man got on the elevator before his son could. He clicked on the button as the doors started to close. His son kept running to him.

" Dad, what the hell are you doing?! "

But the doors had closed and the elevator started going up. Ross banged on the elevator. " Dad! "

Ross' sister, Claudia, just got there. She was panting. Ross looked at his sister. " The stairs. We gotta get to the stairs. Come on! "

Then, Ross took his older sister's hand. They started running to the stairs.

The old man arrived on the floor and then got out as quickly as he could. Everyone looked at him in confusion and astonishment. He started running in the halls. Two nurses and a doctor stood by the door.

" Where is she? " he asked with his voice trembling but still loud enough for them to hear. His voice had raised. He was panting from all that running.

" Sir, please- "

But the nurse's words were cut as the old man moved them out of the way. He ran inside then stopped.

His whole world stopped as he saw his wife lying there on the bed with her eyes closed. Her chest wasn't rising. She was so pale. And she was lifeless.

The three other people who were in the room looked at him in sympathy. One shook her head and slowly removed her stethoscope. The rest looked down feeling so sorry.

The old man shook his head.
" No. " he said. He ran to the lifeless body and held her ice cold face in his hands.

" No, no, no, no, no. Lydia? "
But she didn't respond.
" Lydia, come on. Please. "
No answer.
" Honey, open your eyes. Come on, Lydia. Please show me those eyes. "
She still didn't reply.
" Wake up, baby. Lydia, wake up. Come on, come on. Please. Lydia? "

His voice started to tremble even more. His hands shook as he softly caressed his wife's face repeating the pleading words he said over and over again.

This was Stiles Stilinski pulling his wife back, Lydia Martin Stilinski. Yes, Stiles married Lydia. They got married after a decade of being together. Two years later, in result of their love, they bared two children together. That was Roscoe "Ross" Stilinski and Claudia Stilinski. Claudia had strawberry blonde hair like Lydia's but she had her father's eyes and she was born before Roscoe. Roscoe had the same hair color as Stiles when he was younger and he had emerald green eyes like his mother's. He was four years younger than Claudia. Both Claudia and Ross graduated earning big roles in each level of their school years since they got their smartness from their mom. Claudia had married at the age of twenty-five. She bared three children. Ross married the love of his life when he was twenty-seven and only had one daughter making Stiles and Lydia grandparents of four children. They were such a happy family. Until, it happened.

Stiles' lips tremble with shock and sadness. His knees fall and land on the ground. That's when the ache in his throat and chest couldn't take it anymore. He cried.

The doctor and the two other nurses who were outside got inside and watched feeling pure sanity in their hearts.

Ross and Claudia got in the room panting and looking at the scene in shock.

Stiles sobbed. His cries echoed the hospital room. He gently caressed her face before kissing her forehead.

Ross held his sister in his arms as she sobbed in his chest. Tears start to pool Ross' eyes.

Stiles slowly lied beside the lifeless body of Lydia. He hadn't taken his eyes off her. His arm trembles slightly as he shifts to a better position. Tears dropped from his eyes and he could taste them in his mouth now. That's when he realized, this was the last time he could hold her. So, Stiles lied beside Lydia and sobbed as he leaned on her ear and whispered softly,

" Goodbye, my friend, my wife, my love, my soulmate... "