Sex Talk part Ⅲ

Omg. The last chapter was my first stydia smut IN SHOWER and with benefits:'DDD this one'll be a little different.

Listen to: 5 AM by Amber Run

WARNING !¡: Mature Content

" I can't believe we're stuck in the middle of nowhere in the road with the least amount of reception with a broken jeep that ran out of fuel! " Lydia whined at Stiles.

Stiles was texting on his phone.
" Hey, relax. I contacted Scott. He's coming to get us. " he said putting his phone back in his pocket.

" Well, he better have enough gallons of fuel with him to make sure this freaking broken jeep will get enough. " Lydia pressed her lips.

" Hey. This jeep is not broken! " Stiles complained.
Lydia gave him a look. " Really? Explain the broken gas gauge then. We should've pumped it up before if the freaking gas gauge wasn't broken to tell us the jeep needed gas. " she stated.

Stiles was gonna say something but nothing came out.
Lydia sighed. " How long till Scott gets here? "
" 30 minutes. "
" Great. That's just great. I'm stuck here with you alone for 30 minutes. " she sighed.

Stiles looked at her. " What's wrong with being stuck with me for 30 minutes? "
" Oh, no, Stiles. The last time I was alone with you in your jeep, we took shelter at the backseat. " she stated again not looking at him and only in the driveway.

Stiles was already biting his right cheek making a smug look on his face before he chuckled at Lydia's attitude.
" What do you suggest we do for 30 minutes then? " he looked at her.

Lydia didn't say anything. She started to move her hand up to the sleeve of his shirt. Stiles looked at her. He was surprised at her actions. Lydia leaned close. Getting the message, Stiles kissed Lydia. They keep kissing until Lydia ended up on top of Stiles in the front seat. Lydia tugs on his hair as he kisses him deeply. Stiles added his tongue in the kiss receiving guttural moans from Lydia. Lydia got between Stiles' hips and pulled him closer to her.

Stiles' hands moved one hand on the back of her thighs. She was wearing shorts so Stiles can touch her bare skin. He kissed her neck tenderly and repeatedly while he moved his hand further up inside her shorts and under her panties. Lydia gasped at the feeling of his cold hands as he started to rub the bare skin of her ass.

Lydia tilted her hear back and moaned giving Stiles more access on her neck. She took her jacket off only in her tank top showing off her pushed up breasts. Stiles looked at them in front of him. Lydia smirked at him and so did Stiles before the two collided their lips again.

Stiles gripped Lydia's waists and put her in the backseat. Lydia squealed when he did. Stiles got in the back after her. They kiss as Stiles' hands started to wonder on her legs and on her thighs before they pulled her shorts down. Lydia took Stiles' shirt off and got on top him immediately.

Stiles moaned on her lips at her sudden actions before she kissed his neck and then his ear softly starting to nibble on it. Stiles hummed in pleasure at the feeling. She kissed his neck before starting to suck and bite on it leaving a small hickey. Lydia looked at his neck and realized what she had just done. She smirked at her job and looked at Stiles who was panting for more.

Lydia kissed his collarbone then his chest. Stiles watched her when she did. Her lips got further down his body then to the muscles on his stomach. Lydia licked his abs upwards making Stiles moan loud. She giggled and smirked at the sight of him to merciful for this type of torture she was giving him.

Lydia sat up before taking her top off. Now, she is half naked in front of him. Stiles' eyes scanned from up to down her body thinking he can just take her right there. But he didn't wanna do that now because he realized he should tease her like she teased him.

He got her face in his hands and kissed her intensely. Lydia moaned on his lips making Stiles catch them in his mouth before he flipped them over so he was on top.

Stiles kissed her lips deeply and hungrily before he added his tongue in her mouth. He received a moan from Lydia and a tongue fight. Unfortunately for Lydia, Stiles won and he sucked her tongue. Lydia whimpered as she could feel herself starting to get wet for him.

Stiles kissed her ear then her neck. His hands were rubbing her bare ass underneath her panties. Lydia was panting for more. Often times, she would moan out his name making Stiles grow harder for her. But Stiles had to take control over that.

He kissed her shoulder, her throat and her chest before he unbuckled her bra and took them off. Her torso was now naked in front of him. She had such perfect curves and lumps on her body. Lydia smiled at him when she caught him staring at her body in awe.

Stiles placed his hands on her boobs. They were just his size. He started to squeeze and massage them. Lydia moaned at the feeling as he nipples immediately hardened at his touch. Stiles kissed while doing this before he slid her panties off and rub her wet area.

Lydia almost screamed at how this was all going so fast. He rubbed gaining more speed. Lydia was ready to release but Stiles told her to save it for later. He stopped and slid his boxers off.

Lydia was still out of breath and panting. Stiles took a condom from the zipper at the back of the front sit. He opened it and put it on. Lydia licked her lips and started to spread her legs getting ready for him. Stiles got back on top of her and between her legs. He positioned himself as he held onto her hands moving them up besides her head.

They look at each other for a while. Lydia smiled and kissed him.

In a moment, Stiles was pinning Lydia on the window and pushing his shaft into Lydia deeply and repeatedly. Both of them were moaning and panting. Their breaths were mixed in the little are they were in at the back of his jeep. Guttural noises coming from their mouths filled the little surrounding they were in. Stiles' back had marks from Lydia's scratches of pleasure. Their bodies went from one window to another. Their sweat and breathing made the inside of his jeep go foggy. They would exchange positions. Stiles would be on top and sometimes Lydia would. They rode each other and often times grip each other's hands. They would both find their release and come into each other no matter how many times they would. Stiles would bang her clit as she moaned out at the level of intensity she was feeling. She'd bang her palm on the window and Stiles would grip it. They touched each other and felt what both shared at that moment.

Stiles gasped and sat up from his bed. He was sweating and panting. He looked around. He was in his room alone. It was still really dark. He looked at the time. It's 2 AM in the morning.

So, it was just a dream? He thought. It was all just a dream. He repeated those words in his mind multiple times. It wasn't real. None of it was real.

Stiles frowned realizing he actually just had a wet dream about Lydia. He wanted to slap himself for it. But he was too tired to and guilty and frustrated at what he had just dreamt about Lydia Martin.

So, Stiles Stilinki went back to sleep and when he did, he didn't dream about Lydia Martin anymore.

//
And that is the end of my first short story, folks:)
//

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate