Season 6 Updates Ⅰ

Both Teen Wolf and STYDIA.

These are just a bunch of news, confirmations, theories and spoilers for S6. Okay. HERE WE GO:)

• It's confirmed that Scott knew Stiles and Lydia kissed.
• There will not be a jealousy line between Malia and Lydia.
• We will see more of a friendship between Malia and Lydia.
• Lydia knows Stiles visited her in Eichen.
• Lydia's mother is a little nicer to Stiles now.
• Lydia and the pack are connected at the hip.
• Scott and Lydia will have more scenes together.
• Lydia knows it was Stiles who saved her in the field back in Season 1.
• She knew about the incident with Stiles and Donovan. Lydia knows that all of her friends are always close to danger but she knows they're strong.
• Teen Wolf began with Scott, Stiles and Lydia. They are the heart and spirit of the show.
• Lydia is, and always will be amazing. They have great stuff for Lydia this season.
• No matter what happens, Lydia will always know that she's loved by her friends.
• Will Wallace, one of the writers, thinks the whole pack knows Stiles' real name. So, it's more likely Lydia knows Stiles' real name.
• Will said a flashback scene to when Stiles first fell in love with Lydia would be 'adorable'.
(BONUS: I started that theory and it went viral to the fandom on Instagram. OMG.XD)
• A trailer/official airdate is coming.
• Fans want to see Lydia wear one of Stiles' plaid shirts. ❤
• WHAT IF WE GET A SCENE where Lydia starts confessing her feelings for Stiles and he will just stare at her and say, "WHO ARE YOU?"
• There will be 3 villains this season, including the Nazi werewolf.
• Memory will play a huge part this season.
• Jeff says "SEASON SIX HAS A GREAT LYDIA-STILES STORY. I think that'll make a lot of stydia fans happy."
• In 3 months, Lydia will be recovered from her emotions and will surely be ready to have a relationship with Stiles.
• Stiles will have to make a choice between Malia and Lydia this season. This will also be an important part this season.
• Stiles will have to manage the Lydia-Malia friendship, he will have to choose one of them, trying to make the least bad possible decision. He will have to ask himself 'WHERE MY HEART GOES' -Jeff Davis about Stiles in a recent interview.
Will his relationship continue with Lydia and will that be complicated by her recent reconnection with Stiles?
Davis: That question is very much addressed in the first episode of Season 6. Lydia's feelings for Stiles becomes a big focus of the season, actually. It will make some people furious and some people happy. So, we'll see.
• Parrish might get a new love interest in Season 6 that is not Lydia.
• We're probably going to see Scott going down a bisexual path.
• A very painful love triangle is looming for Stiles, Malia and Lydia.
• Ross Lynch and Jake T. Austin might be in Season 6.
• The younger part of the pack will be a huge part this season.
• Liam and Mason will be more involved this season.
• On the 3rd episode of Season 6, we'll have a charming scene with Liam and Hayden.
• There will be a new handsome teacher. (AWHOOO!!!:'D)
• In the third episode, there will be a scene in the high school, specifically in the physics classroom.
• Hayden has shorter hair.
• There might be prom/graduation scenes.
• Daniel Sharman might come back but not as a Lahey but as an Argent. He will be adopted by Chris Argent on the 10th episode of the season.
• Ethan will be back.
• So is Peter. (But not Derek:((()
• Cody Christian confirmed that Theo isn't dead but isn't sure if he's coming back.
• Peter was in Eichen house the entire time during Season 5.
• In Season 6 will be so much more kissing than usual.
• Stiles is extremely important in the 3rd episode of Season 6.
• One of the writers of Season 6 said that Allison might come back as a ghost.
• " A very good storytelling... " -those were Linden Ashby's words on the 2 episodes of Season 6. Also he shared that there are emotionally and structurally made scenes in these episodes.
• Season 6 will have a lot of funny, romantic and dramatic scenes.
• Cody and Max at the Oz Comic Con said that they think STYDIA will eventually happen.
• " Stay tuned for STYDIA in Season 6. " -these were Cody's words at the Oz Comic Con.
• It has been confirmed by one of the writers that the last episode of Season 6 will end with Scott and Stiles next to each other as friends.
• The last episode will be about the love of the characters.
• The Season 6 premiere of Teen Wolf is titled, 'Memory Lost'.
• Teen Wolf Season 6 will premiere on June 28, 2016, Tuesday.

>>//<<

Phew! Well, I pretty much wrote everything I know there:) YOU'RE WELCOME.