«15» Chill With Me

Lydia was in her house all alone since her mom was doing all the paperwork as in test papers for who students which are actually Lydia's own classmates. It was a Friday and she hadn't thought about doing anything for the weekend.

Wearing a green sweeter, orange tiny shorts, loose socks with her strawberry blonde hair in a bun, Lydia sat in her room as she sighed out of boredom. Lydia didn't know why but the next thing she knew, she was playing with her phone and looking through her contacts and found herself dialing Stiles' number.

You may not know this yet but Lydia seemed to be the only not so busy guy she knew and was pretty much the only available person she can talk to.

" Stiles, there's a couch. Why do you always want to sit on the floor? "

Stiles is now in Lydia's house after she called him and told him to come over for company. Lydia was squatting on the couch with her arms crossed and looking at Stiles who was sitting a foot away in front of her on the floor. He had a smug look on his face.

" It's a habit, Lyds. "
Lydia rolled her eyes.
" You really are bored. " Stiles said.
" You said the obvious. "
" Wanna watch a movie? "

Lydia frowned at him. " That's highly one of the most cliché things to do when someone's enjoying their boredom. I'll stick with no, Stiles. "
Stiles stood up. " Um, I can make us hot cocos? "
Lydia's face lit up. " That's actually kinda great. "

The next thing they both new, Stiles and Lydia are both sitting on the stairs to the hallway where it leads to Lydia's room. Both of them were sitting on different stairs. One stair was separating them with Lydia on the bottom.

" Well, this is a profoundly genius idea, Stiles, for sitting on the stairs. Remind me why again? " Lydia gave him a look as she held her warm cup of hot coco.

Stiles was sipping on his cup.
" One, because you haven't done this with someone when you're bored. Sitting on one of the stairs with hot coco in your hand and all. Two, if you keep talking like Einstein, I don't think you won't last long till you fully drown in your boredom. "

Lydia closed her eyes for a bit because of annoyance with a small exhale. " Well, how do you want me to speak then? Do you hate the way I talk? "

Stiles looked at her sort of surprised at her question. " I, no, of course not. I adore your smartness and the whole genius talking. "

Lydia started to go pale red.
" Then, why did you tell me to stop talking like that? "

Stiles looked back at her for a while before slowly scooting over and making his way to her. He sat beside her and faced her while placing her legs between his. Lydia blushed at his movements. Stiles smiled at her.

" I didn't. I said that if you keep talking like Einstein, you won't last long. There's a difference. " he said.

Lydia rolled her eyes. " Stiles, shut up and chill with me. " then she raised one leg on his.

Both of them sat in silence drinking their hot cocos and enjoying each other's company.

>>//<<

I wrote this in the middle of the night XD and it just popped out of my mind so, OH WELL.