«10» Valentine Dance

And another au that popped out of my mind but hope you guys'll like it. This happens after 5x16 too.

Listen to: Flip side by Lana del rey

Lydia and Stiles are in the music room. They're both surrounded by instruments. Lydia's sitting on a chair since she still wasn't feeling really well after dying for seconds and her head getting drilled. Stiles is pacing around the room and growing impatient. Actually, they're both waiting for Scott and Kira.

" Do we really have to wait for those two? I mean, they're probably in a date by now since it's freaking valentine's day. "

Lydia gives him a glare. " Yes, Stiles. If they're failing on music then yes. "

He sighs and continues pacing.
" I'm not. "

" That's exactly why you're here. To help me tutor them. "

Stiles doesn't say anything. He sits on one of the tables. There were a few minutes silence. And Lydia could feel the boredom.

" It's getting boring. " she flashes her dimples.
" Oh, thank God, you know. " Stiles murmurs but Lydia could hear him clearly.

Lydia gives him a glare and he gives her a look as if saying 'sorry'.

" Can you turn on the radio? Please? "

Stiles goes ahead and plugs the radio then he starts turning it. A bunch of random songs play until a familiar one turns up.

" Wait, wait, stop. That's perfect. " Lydia said and Stiles looks at her.
" Don't change it. I love this song. " she says leaning back on the chair. She smiles closing her eyes.

Flipside by Lana del rey starts playing. Lydia absorbs the music in her ears.

Stiles stares at her. He just watched her as she listens to the song. She starts to sway smiling. Stiles was dumbfounded. He's never seen Lydia so in peace. She was in so much pain and struggle back then. She did die only for seconds and he begged her to come back. He's never been more devastated his entire life at that time. And now, she's here smiling and swaying and listening to the music. He had to admit. He really did miss Lydia.

Stiles' lips start to form a half smile as she walks over to Lydia. Lydia opens her eyes and sees Stiles in front of her smiling. He slowly takes her hand in his. Lydia looked at their hands then back up at him.

He slowly stands her up and place her toes on his so she wouldn't be too short for him. Lydia watched him speechless. Stiles still had the same on his lips as he slowly intertwines their fingers with one hand and the other taking Lydia's hand and placing it on her shoulder then on her waist.

They look into each other's eyes before Lydia grins then they start swaying. They dance around the room in different moves then Lydia places her head on his shoulder.

" Stiles, I wanna thank you. "
" For what? " Stiles looks at her.
" For everything, saving my life and getting me out of Eichen house. "
He smiles at her. " Lydia, I only helped and nothing else. "
" But you did. " Lydia insisted before they look at each other for a while.

Lydia wraps her arms around his neck and place her head back on his shoulder as they continue swaying.

" You could've died, Stiles. I was screaming. And you didn't even run. "
" I don't wanna run away from you. You were dying, Lydia. " Stiles says looking at Lydia again. She stares up at his big brown eyes.

" You were bleeding. You could've. " she says.

" Well, I didn't. I'm right here. And if you died, I would've gone out my freaking mind. " Stiles said looking into her eyes.

Lydia stares into his and smiles softly.

The door opens and they immediately tear apart from each other. Scott and Kira walk in.

" Sorry we're late. " Scott says taking his shoulder bag off.
Kira looks up and sees them obviously looking like something was happening.
" Wait, what were you guys doing? " Kira smirked at both.

" Um, " Stiles started but was cut off.
" We were just dancing. " Lydia finished for him. They exchanged looks.

" Why were you guys dancing? " Scott asked them with a smug look growing on his face.

" Because, Scott, it's valentine's day. " Stiles replied.

Lydia looked at him. That familiar warmth on her cheeks was growing. She wasn't just blushing. Lydia also did feel her heart jump out of her chest not because of amazement or shock or panic but because of, let's say the word, LOVE.

Everyone else stared at Stiles. Scott and Kira were both smirking before they looked at each other.

" Now can you guys shut up and let's do this thing? "

I thought this was really cute<3

Follow me on Instagram: @/tostydia

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate