«28» Bloody Sweet Mess

A Christmas Special! ❤

Thanks to a close friend for giving me the ideas<3

" OH, MY GOD! LYDIA, DID I JUST BREAK YOUR VIRGINITY?! "

Lydia stared up at Stiles. Her eyes widened thinking about the fact that that was the weirdest thing Stiles had ever said to her.

" What the fucking hell are you talking about? "

Stiles and Lydia had spent the night together at Stiles' place. They originally planned it to be just any other date night but it was their first time spending a date night at Stiles' place. So, things got a little off hands, unexpected. It was supposed to be just a bunch of movies and cuddling and all the usual stuff couples do on a normal date except one thing. And that exception was sex.

Yes. Stiles and Lydia had sex that night. It was the first time they've done it together. No. I'm not saying they were both virgins before.

They both woke up in each other's arms and in an embrace and smiles on their faces. They had a small pillow talk and a few kisses before they decided to finally get out the bed and make breakfast together. They put their clothes back on and Stiles noticed something really weird-looking on the bed. It was blood.

Blood was smudged all over Stiles' blue blankets.

Lydia looked at the dirty work.
" Oh, shit. Is it my day already? " Lydia asked herself as she looked all over her lower clothes seeing blood was stained there too.

" What the hell are you talking about? " Stiles asked confused creasing his eyebrows. His eyes darted at the blood messed-up on her panties. Stiles didn't even notice them until now.

Lydia blushed deeply thinking this whole situation was awkward. Not about the fact that it was her period but about the fact that her boyfriend was actually seeing her bleed. She began to be thankful that he didn't have to see her bleed the night before when they had a really sensual and passionate night.

" Um, baby, can I see your calendar? "
" What. "
" Your calendar. Can I see it, please? "

Stiles took the calendar off his door and looked through which date she wanted to see. Lydia told him to swipe the pages himself since she felt like she was too dirty to touch him or the calendar or anything for that matter. Lydia looked at the calendar as the schedule for her period began to surface in her mind.

" Shit. It's my day. " Lydia hissed looking at her stained panties.
" What do you mean? Lydia, why are you bleeding? " Stiles asked concerned.

Lydia gave his boyfriend a look frowning. " Stiles. It's okay. You didn't break my v-card and it's just my period. "

Stiles continued giving her a confusing look.

Lydia sighed. " It's called the menstrual cycle, Stiles. The cycle of physiological changes from the beginning of one menstrual period to the beginning of the next. " Lydia explained.

Stiles frowned at Lydia. " Babe, can you please explain it in English? "

Lydia sighed. " Blood goes squirts out of my clitoris and it sends agonizing pain through my body. Especially on my hips. "

Stiles gulped. His eyes widened a bit. " I highly regret asking you the question. But, anyways, I get it now. " he smiled and gently slid his hands on her shoulders for comfort.

Lydia sighed in relief and smiled back at him softly.

" Come on, Lyds. Let's get you cleaned up. "

Lydia nodded and started to go to his bathroom when she noticed him walking behind her.

" Woah, Stiles. You're not actually gonna help clean my mess up, right? "

Stiles smiled at her not caring at all. " Actually, that's exactly what I was planning to do. "

Before Lydia could accept his offer, Stiles softly took Lydia's blood stained hand and went with her in the bathroom. He took a face towel that he doesn't use anymore and added a little amount of water on it.

" Stiles, you're not actually gonna do this, right? "

He only chuckled as a reply and went in front of her. Lydia stared up at his boyfriend's eyes before she felt his fingers slide under the garments of her panties and pulled them down as delicious as the way he did so the night before. Stiles took her bloody panties and placed it in this small bowl with liquid detergent and water there leaving it to soak and for the germs to go away. Lydia so dumbfounded at what was happening now. Stiles saw the impression on her face. He placed a light kiss on her lips before he bent down and started to wipe the blood on her legs and every other area where blood could be seen. Lydia was speechless at the sight of him cleaning her up with her own period blood. It was so embarrassing! Lydia had probably been all tomato red when it was happening.

When Lydia was all cleaned, Stiles offered to go out and buy her tampons and a new pair of panties. Lydia kept refusing. It was too embarrassing but Stiles insisted and went anyway. Lydia had to wait in his room for thirty minutes with no panties.

When Stiles came back with the things needed, Lydia, of course, repeatedly told him that he'd pay him back. But Stiles, being such a good boyfriend, told her it was on him. While Lydia was putting them on, Stiles had to take out the blankets and others that were stained from Lydia's mess. Afterwards, Stiles made Lydia some breakfast so that her energy could be saved and so that she wouldn't be stressed.

Even though all these things could be done by her without even being close to being stressed.

Stiles was just being a good boyfriend. That's it.

Weird but cute chapter. Lol.

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate