«13» Thantophobia

Inspired by: STYDIA of course!!!
(jk and 5x20 promo too:'))
So, I honestly don't know what this chapter is. I think it's both one shot and imagine (possibly short story)

Listen to: Disappear by Mikky Ekko

Stiles received an urgent text from Scott. He was outside the police station when he received it. Stiles cursed under his breath and ran back in the station.

Inside the station, Lydia cautiously gets out of the sheriff's office. In there, she could see people, maybe a few, others we're still jerking of the pain they were feeling and the rest were dead. Blood was almost found everywhere. The place was wrecked and a mess.

Lydia's breathing hitched at the sight. That was when she noticed someone standing by the doorway of the exit. Lydia looked up and saw Sebastien Valet, the beast of Gevaudan. He was in his human form.

Lydia's heartbeat raised. Sebastian growled and approached Lydia. She screamed but it was cut when Sebastien held her neck with his claws. Lydia could hardly breathe now. Sebastien watched as Lydia struggled for air.

" Lydia! "

Someone screamed from a short distance. Both their heads turned to Stiles. He was panting from running. Stiles' eyes widened seeing Lydia being lifted to the air.

" No! Let her go! "

Without thinking, Stiles ran to both of them. He tried to get her out of Sebastien's grip but Sebastien easily and harshly pushed Stiles causing him to stumble to a table.

" Stiles! "

Lydia screamed.

Suddenly, Stiles felt a certain numbness on his chest then there was pain. Stiles took a look and saw that he had just been impaled by a sharp and halfway long piece of wood. He found it hard to breathe now and he was struggling.

Lydia screamed her banshee scream but it was cut off and followed by a slicing sound. The next thing Lydia knew, blood was dropping from her throat. And that was when she realized, Sebastien clawed her throat.

" No! Lydia! " Stiles screamed full of anger, stife and pain

Sebastien let go of her causing Lydia to fall on her knees. Her mouth was open and she was gripping her neck tightly.

Stiles started to tear up as he heaved seeing Lydia hurt.