Season 6 Updates XIV

• Apparently, a fan caught Dylan and Holland on set kissing while filming 6x01. That's right, folks.
• A lot of fans are having theories that Stiles will pretty much sit between Lydia and Scott on the picture that kept featuring during the trailers.
• Someone asked Dylan when he was going to start shooting Teen Wolf again, and he said that after he finishes with American Assassin, he guessed.
• A fan tweeted that Dylan was literally so accurate on his interview years ago that Stiles really was a one woman kind of guy and that he literally never stopped loving Lydia.
• Someone had a theory that the pack will pretty much start the school year pretty well and everything will pretty much be fine for a while. Stiles and Lydia will start going out and will finally be a couple. Then, the ghost riders will come to town and ruin everything.
• Teen Wolf is officially back on the net.
• Someone commented a theory on a post on Instagram that what if Lydia doesn't say "I LOVE YOU" back and then the whole season passes and then at the end when they save oooook, Lydia will be dying and she will finally say those three words to him. This most apparently is a theory according to Will and Holland's tweet that got everybody puzzled. Check it on the previous news.
• A lot of people are having theories that Stiles and Lydia will practically kiss in Roscoe since there was lipstick on his lips.
• A theory from a stydia fan on Instagram:
" So, after the whole 'remember that I love you' thing, I think that Lydia is pretty shocked by it, even though she has feelings for him. But I think that's why she's so insistent on finding out who she's forgotten, knowing how smart Lydia is, she probably wrote down Stiles' name somewhere. So, for all you salty aunties, that's probably why Lydia is so insistent on finding Stiles...SO SHE CAN SAY IT BACK. "
• A fan said that Jeff might be just going to a fast pull on us, stydia fans, and not make them endgame.
• Another theory from a stydia fan on Instagram:
" Tbh, I pity Lydia this season. She's still trying to get a feel for her new banshee powers, ONE OF HER BEST FRIENDS JUST SAID HE LOVED HER, and now is trying to remember him.

like wtf Jeff. "
• Shelley is still in Italy and they're filming 6B today.
• This is my first theory to say here for this season:
I think they're probably gonna kill off Malia. As fucking sad and terrible as that sounds it's pretty much possible. Just think about it. Why isn't Shelley on the set when they already started filming? And what's Malia's purpose in Season 6? Yes, she still does have purpose but it isn't that much needed to the plot anymore. THINK ABOUT IT. UGH.
• There's a video of the Stiles and Lydia kiss but the girl who took it can't upload it.
• Stalia and Marrish shippers said that it wasn't Stydia holding hands. But when the 2nd trailer came out, WHAT NOW BITCHES.
• Theory from Instagram: What if Lydia did feel the "STANDING DOWN THE HALL AND YOU CANNOT BREATHE UNTIL YOU'RE WITH HIM" before they took Stiles and that's when she says "I CAME TO SCHOOL THIS MORNING AND I WAS SURE I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET SOMEONE."
• No prom.
• Shelley thinks Malia will be alright if Stiles and Lydia end up together.
• Shelley also said she likes Stydia.
"Maybe Lydia and Stiles will have banshee babies."- Shelley during NYCC.
• Holland's ideal Teen Wolf spin off is "STYDIA DETECTIVE AGENCY".
• The last Teen Wolf panel was on October 8, 2016 before the Reunion Panel.
• When asked about what they want to remember about the character, Shelley said to remember them as a pack.
• Jeff says Holland is phenomenal in this season. Some of her best work ever.
• Jeff said that certain characters might find their death this season. JEFF SAYING THEY HAVE A LIST IN THE WRITER'S ROOM.
• Jeff thinks Allison would tell Lydia to follow your heart.
• Posey said the scene between Void Stiles and Scott where he stabs him was "fun and kinda sexy".
• JEFF SAID HE WENT TO THE WRITING ROOM THE FIRST DAY AND HIS FIRST QUESTION WAS WHO THEY WOULD KILL.
• Shelley ships Stydia.
• The update Allison would give Lydia with Stiles would be "MARRY STILES".
• One of Holland's favorite scenes of the whole show is in Season 6 where she's with Linden and talking about/reminding him how much he loved Stiles.
• Shelley's fave scene was the one from Season 4 when Malia said " I would never leave without you. " to Stiles.
• Jeff Davis revealed his favorite scene was the one from the first season where Stiles was getting Linden drunk.
• At the NYCC, Jeff said "WE WILL SEE" when asked about Allison being in Season 6.
• Fans are tweeting STYDIA SEX SCENE.
• " If I was able to write something that could help people through dark times then that makes me happy. " -Jeff Davis.
• Jeff says they know what the final scene of the show will be.
• Fans had been tweeting multiple couple pictures on Twitter that look like Stiles and Lydia and would only put thie text on the tweet: STYDIA IN SEASON 6.
Okay. But I think I may have predicted the future because 5/4 weeks ago, I made and posted an au edit of Stiles confessing his love for Lydia with the scene on the Season 6 trailer.
Also, during the week before the trailer came out, I somehow found myself repeating the lines from the Sciles scene from Motel California which was on the S6 trailer, BTW.
And on Friday, before I knew the 2nd trailer was coming/was already out, I kept thinking I knew I had something to look forward to when I get home. And there it was, the 2nd trailer of our last Season.
And I don't know about you guys but I can't wait to see the hashtags on Season 6. ESPECIALLY THE STYDIA ONES. OMG.
• Theory from a fan on Tumblr:
Okay. So, I was watching the trailer and I noticed something right before the ending scene.