Discussion (¹⁹)

Discussion.

New book:

So, guys, I just published the first two parts of my new book last week. I was wondering if you guys could maybe go check it out and tell me what you think about it and how you feel about it or what you think should happen or will happen. Y'all are also free to ask me questions about it. So, I think I should tell you a few details about it but NO SPOLERS.

So, it's on a third person rule and my new book will be on an alternate universe but some little things will be used from the show like villains and what the characters are from the show. But I guarantee you, the characters will be in different pairs from the show on my new book. Not because I almost ship everyone with anyone but because I wanted to try something new.

This new book of mine is also in Mature Content meaning there will pretty much be smut, strong languages and disturbing scenes.

I will also be adding a lot of thrilling and action scenes in the book because I don't think I do that kind of thing much to my previous ones. After all, I wanted to try something new.

As you all know, it's titled 'Don't forget me' which is the line Stiles said during the Season 6 trailer (or was it YOU'LL FORGET ME? Idk XD). The title is that because of some reasonable issues which you all will see when you read the book further.

Also, there will be a lot of changes during the journey of the characters in the book so don't worry;)

So, that's all about 'Don't forget me'. I hope you all will enjoy it and love it as much as I love when I write it. Please check it out and tell me what you think about it in the comments.

THANK YOU!:*