«24» Senior Prom Proposal

A Christmas Special! ❤

Listen to: Golden by Travie McCoy feat. Sia

The young senior strawberry blonde had received a text around 8pm at night. It was from Stiles. He had texted her to meet him at school. He said that it was pretty urgent and important. Lydia normally doesn't accept Stiles' replies except the important ones. So, she had no choice but to go.

Parking her deep blue Toyota Yaris in the parking lot, she noticed none of the school's lights were on so it was pretty obvious it was empty. The teachers and students must've been too busy with looking for the right outfits to match for the senior high prom or top tired from decorating the school.

Lydia stepped out of her car only to find a bunch of rocks with different sizes trailed in the middle of the empty parking lot. Lydia creased her eyebrows in wonderment and curiosity. Walking towards the rocks, Lydia saw something had been written on it. Leaning down to get a better sight, it looked like it the text had been written rather with less effort.

From the handwriting and the first word, Lydia knew right then, this was definitely from Stiles.

Remember I had a crush on you since the third grade.

Were the words written on the rock.

Lydia smiled reading it then she continued walking to the next rock.

Remember you were the first girl I ever danced with.

Lydia kept going reading their own journey together. All were memories and every sentence always started with the word REMEMBER. Lydia really loved recalling those memories but it still hurt her when she remembered how she went through hell on trying to remember him and finding him. All the danger they had been on getting him back to reality and out of the wild hunt. It had been months since then. Now, they were normal teenagers again. Dealing with graduation, going back to bring seniors and looking for prom dates.

The rocks kept going and going until the last rock. It was right there in the middle of the front entrance of BHHS where there were a number of steps before getting to the wide double doors.

Lydia looked at the rock noticing there wasn't a text but a note was being sticked under it. Lydia leaned down and took the note opening it. The words she read made the butterflies in her stomach flutter and of course made her heart jump out of her chest in the most beautiful way possible.

REMEMBER I LOVE YOU.

Lydia giggles before unfolding the other part of the note. There said:

Now, I'm gonna ask you a question. LOOK UP:)

Lydia's eyebrows creased but she was still smiling.

Suddenly, she heard the lampposts switched on. Lydia looked up and saw something she thought was so surprising and flattering. It was a huge banner being rolled down covering the whole area of the second floor. Red, white and pink petals were flying all over the area. They must've been from the full sacks which were also being pulled open by ropes. The sacks were placed on the upper sides of the banner. The petals flying around the whole front area of the high school. There were so many that it even rained down on Lydia. There was a text being painted down in deep blue color with some designs on the sides. It looked like it was a huge piece of cartolina paper. Reading the text, it made Lydia giggled and place her hands over her dropped jaws.

WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?

Lydia could've sworn there were tears of joy forming on her eyes. Looking up, there she saw the boy with chocolate hair and caramel colored eyes, the moles on some portions of his face which she so deeply loved, pale skin, flannel and of course, a wide and joyful grin on the face.

She smiled at him putting her hands off her mouth.

" Well, baby? It's a yes or no. " Stiles said motioning on the banner.

Lydia was still so shook and speechless that she couldn't find any words to say or comment on what she's seeing now.

Stiles chuckled knowing Lydia's state and that he was the reason for it. " A'ight. I'm coming down. "

But, unfortunately, the ropes that he had pulled to release the whole surprise were tangled on one of his angle. He didn't even notice because he was too excited to meet Lydia downstairs. When Stiles started walking far enough, but not too far from the balcony, the rope had tightened around his ankle and sent him off guard.

" What the-oh sh-"

Before he knew it, the pressure and weight from the heavy full sacks and the banner, included, pulled him off the balcony. He screamed freaking out.

" Stiles! OH, MY GOD! " Lydia exclaimed seeing Stiles' self flying out the balcony. Stiles was still screaming when he saw that he was about to hit the ground. He closed his eyes shut tightly and shielded himself with his arms but he felt no impact or pain except the tight pressure wrapped around his one ankle.

Stiles opened one eye before opening both eyes seeing that he was just five to six feet from the ground. Stiles wondered why and how for a moment before he looked at his angle seeing that it was tied around with the ropes. He closed his eyes in relief and took a huge exhale.

" Oh, thank God. " then he left himself hanging there.

Lydia ran towards him anxiously and hurriedly. " Stiles! " she approached him and looked at him curiously looking for any sign of distress.

Seeing his position now and recalling of the whole she saw back there, she couldn't help but laugh anymore but she still tried hard not to do so.

" Are you okay? " she asked. Although, she was giggling as well.

Stiles grunted from the pressure. He was literally hanging upside down now so blood was rushing down to his upper body.

" Yeah, I'm just hanging around. " he said in his usual sarcastic attitude and tone.

Lydia looked at him and curved her lips. " Stiles Stilinski, you are so full of surprises. And you're such a jerk for buying all that petal and for defiling the whole front of BHHS. " Lydia said. She still couldn't stop smiling at him. She crossed her arms over her chest.

Stiles grinned and rolled his eyes. " Just admit you love it. "

Lydia giggled. " I do. "

Stiles smiled at the sight of the upside down strawberry blonde before him. " So, is that a yes? "

Lydia grinned and cupped his cheeks with her hands gently caressing his moles before saying, " Yes. Definitely a yes. "

Stiles looked at her not exactly sure what she said before it all came him. Lydia Martin had just agreed to go to prom with him. Her, Lydia Martin, the girl he loves and forever loves. A smile, a very pure and happy one started to form on his lips. He was indeed the happiest boy alive.

Lydia then closed the distance between them softly crashing their lips together creating a soft and passionate kiss. Spiderman style.

Ugh. But this was so cute. I CAN'T EVEN. omg:')

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate