«34» Soulmates

A Christmas Special! ❤

Listen to: Can't help falling in love by Haley Reinhart

Credits to: instagram.com/ohjamescook for the manip.

" Dude, you're sweating like hell! "
" Tell me about it. "

Stiles was sitting next to Scott. The powder applied on his face fading away replaced by the swear coming out of his pores. He was rubbing his hands nervously. The temperature of his skin getting low yet his sweat was dripping. Maybe it was because of the tight and hot tuxedo he was wearing or the uncomfortable men's shoes that Mason made him wore for the special occasion. He was adjusting the collar and the neck area of the clothing. He swallowed and gulped multiple times. His legs were practically shaking as well.

" Isn't this supposed to be the best day of your life? " Scott asked chuckling softly as he watched the sight.

" Stop making me even nervous. " Stiles ordered.

" Just keep calm. " Scott encouraged his best friend giving him a comforting pat on the back.

" Keep calm? How am I supposed to keep calm when I'm about to marry the girl I've been dreaming to marry since I was eight? " Stiles grumbled.

Scott opened his mouth to say something but no word came out and at that moment, the two realized that this was the first time ever that Scott McCall wasn't able to give advice.

" Ready? " Liam said out of the blue patting Stiles' shoulders and grabbing it to ease him.

Stiles took a deep and heavy inhale and exhale. He closed his eyes to relax and opened them again. " Yes. "

The sound of piano started playing and all of the guests stood up.

Stiles was already standing by the alter. Scott and Isaac had just finished fixing him up and wiping the sweat all over him. He was still nervous but he was trying to keep his breathing steady and normal.

Then, she caught his eye.

Lydia was in her wedding gown. Her long strawberry blonde hair down and curled. Some of the curls were tied beautifully with designs. White petals forming a particular shape on her hair adding highlights. She wore these gorgeous heels matching her dress which was too beautiful and perfect to describe. She was holding a bouquet of one of those best and most expensive wedding flowers colored pinkish peach. The veil hanging and tied from the back of her head. Her make-up was beautifully done but Stiles didn't mind it for she was the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes on.

Lydia's eye met Stiles' and she smiled and everything was suddenly so, so worth living.

Stiles swore he could feel the wetness of his eyes. He was so happy!

Lydia got to the alter, to Stiles, each eyes not leaving the other. They were still goofy smiles on their faces.

Stiles gently held her hand feeling her shaking and sweating as well. She was just as nervous as him!

He exhaled and closed his eyes before he looked at her again. Lydia grinned happily at him.

" Hey, Lydia. You look, like you're gonna marry me. "

The minister dictated the words to the couple then told them to said their vows and so they did. They memorized every detail of what was happening even though they couldn't believe it was actually happening.

It was like a dream came true.

" I do. "
" I do. "

Stiles and Lydia kissed and just like that, they were just married.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate