Memory Lost Ⅱ

Stiles lied on a bed in the hospital. He was staring at the ceiling for what seemed like an hour. His mind was blank the whole time.

Lydia entered his room. She looked at him. Stiles felt the presence and moved his head looking at the strawberry blonde.

" Hey. " she whispered with a smile. " Oh, my God. Are you okay? How are you feeling? " she went to him and softly ran a hand through Stiles' black raven hair. Stiles stared at her puzzled.

" Wh-who are you? " he spoke.
Lydia's heart stopped. Her smile disappeared. She was so confused and shock.

" What are you talking about, Stiles? "
" Who's Stiles? " he asked.

Lydia was silent. She honestly didn't know what was going on and why this was happening. For a moment there, she was lost in her own words.

" S-Stiles, " she looked into his eyes. " It's me. It's Lydia. I'm Lydia. Lydia Martin? "

Stiles moved his head softly away from her hands. " I-I'm sorry. I don't have any idea who you are. "

Lydia felt that horrible feeling in her throat and that familiar feeling of wanting to scream. Not in a banshee way, but because she just wanted to. She just couldn't explain it. Stiles sat up slowly. Lydia was gonna help him but he seemed like he got it.

" Where am I? " Stiles looked around completely puzzled then at her. " What's going on? "

" Er, you're at Beacon Memorial Hospital. And it seems that you kinda lost your memory. "
Stiles started breathing heavily and shaking his head. " No, I-I don't know what you're talking about. "

" Stiles- "
" Don't call me that! " he yelled.
" But that's your name. You're Stiles. Stiles Stilinski and you're one of my best friends. " Lydia started blurting out.
Stiles kept breathing heavily and repeating 'no' over and over again.
" Er, um, you're the sheriff's son and your Scott McCall's best friend. You're 18 and a senior at Beacon Hills High. " Lydia kept saying these things.

" I don't have any idea what you're talking about. What the hell is going on? Who the hell are you? WHO ARE YOU? " he yelled.

Lydia backed away. Melissa and two other doctors got in the room and immediately went to Stiles and tried calming him down. They must've heard his yells. Lydia stared as they started to push Stiles on the bed as he kept yelling things and screaming. Watching this was torture for Lydia. She couldn't bare to watch anymore.

Suddenly, everything went slow motion for Lydia as a tear dropped from her eye. Scott got in the room looking at Stiles for a moment before his eyes got to Lydia. He ran to her. " Lydia. " he said her name.

Lydia escaped her trance and her eyes landed on Scott. They look at each other before Scott slowly gets Lydia out of the room.

>>//<<

I'm sorry:'DDD that's all I got.