«8» Inconceivable

Inspired by: Instagram// credits to: @/kingdomstydia on Instagram

[ Both imagine and one shot:) ]

Imagine.

Married and with a kid, Stiles and Lydia had just gone to the grocery to but some baby stuff for their little three-year-old daughter, Allison Claudia Stilinski.

Stiles helps his wife with the paperbags as they get in the house.

" Allison, we're home! " Lydia called his daughter.

" Guys, shh. " Kira pops out of nowhere. Yes. They hired Kira as Allison's babysitter. Stiles gave her a look.

" Allison's sleeping. So, please keep quiet. I've been trying to get her to sleep for ages. Have mercy, guys. " Kira whispered to the couple.

" Okay. No biggie. We'll just get the groceries out. " Lydia said. " Honey, help me? " she said to her husband.

The two go to the kitchen. They set the bags on the counter.

" Aw, man. Not again. " Stiles moaned.
Lydia looked at him. " What? "

Stiles walked to the wall and kneeled. Lydia followed him and saw Allison's carvings of crayons on the wall. She laughed.

" Aw, it's cute. Look at her work. "
Stiles rolled his eyes. " Lydia! Allison drew all over the wall! " Stiles convinced his wife as he went to get a towel and alcohol for it.

" Yeah, I'm aware of that. " she giggled.
Stiles got back and sighed. He kneeled to the wall again and started to scrub it. " We are never having another kid. "

Lydia frowned. " I'm pregnant. "
Stiles stopped and stared up at the wall.

" Inconceivable. "

^^

Haha:D aww so cute