Season 6 Updates Ⅲ

• According to Melissa, we will see a lot of unexpected happenings, alliances, reveals and other stuff in the new Season 6.
• According to Melissa, there will also be new faces, places, passions, tactics, confusions, problem solving, loss, horror, etc.
• Someone took an unclear picture of the script:
Lydia- you don't just dream a person.
Stilinski- I couldn't sleep (something) night. Halfway to the kitchen I stubbed toe. On an aluminum baseball bat. Without thinking, I yelled out a name.
Lydia looks at Stiles.
Lydia- Stiles. (Honestly, I don't get this either:'D but someone from Instagram typed this as a caption of the unclear photo of the script.)
• Malia knew about the kiss between Stiles and Lydia.
• Nothing happened between Lydia and Parrish. It was all in Parrish's head.
• Will Wallace was asked if there will be at least one kiss between two people in the first episode of Season 6. Will said most likely!
• When Will was asked if Stiles loved Malia. Will responded that Stiles loves all of his friends so much.
• When Will was asked to choose between Stalia or Stiles and his bat. Will responded, " Stiles and his bat or stat. "
• Jeff: " We get to see where Stiles' heart lies in 6x01. "
• Holland and Dylan have been seen filming a make-out scene during the first week of filming.
Malia and Stiles are...?
Characters on the hit MTV show Teen Wolf! -Will Wallace
Like legit 100% saw a kiss between Holland and Dylan?
As my friend put it, dude they made out- unknown
From a fan perspective, I love what Jeff (Davis) is doing, teasing Stiles and Lydia. & it might not be a tease! -Ryan Kelley
• Ross Butler will join the cast of Teen Wolf in Season 6.
• The new upcoming season has already included three new actors/faces- Alisha Boe, Gabrielle Elyse and Ross Butler.