Memory Lost Ⅰ

No. This isn't a short story. The Memory Lost row will be different one shots of stydia about MEMORY (for Season 6).

PLEASE REREAD 'AUTHOR'S NOTE' for your guide cause I MADE CHANGES.

Listen to: Time by Mikky Ekko

8-year-old Stiles Stilinski runs downstairs from his room.

" Mom, I'm going at Scott's! " he yells for his mom from the kitchen. Stiles goes to the living room taking his little jeep and pushes it out the door.

" Oh? Be careful, sweetheart, okay? Are you gonna ride on your jeep? " Claudia Stilinski yells for her son to hear. She is washing dishes in the kitchen.

Stiles finally got his little jeep out the door and rolls his eyes with a sigh. " No, mom. On a unicorn. Yes, my jeep! Bye. I love you. "

Then Stiles went out of the house pushing his jeep with him before hearing his mom reply from inside the house, 'I love you too! Have fun!'

Stiles got on his little blue jeep and started driving it with only the use of it's wheel. It was more like a kid's trolley. So, little Stiles drove to his best friend's house in the street. It was a quiet and sunny day. Stiles was humming and making sounds from his favorite franchise, Star Wars. He was doing it repeatedly and driving on the street on his little blue jeep. He was coming by this house which had a big frontyard on it that had green grass and a tree. Stiles looked at it as he drove and hum until something caught his eyes and his whole attention.

It was a girl, a little girl. She wore these matching pink sandals and a jumper dress with a white T-shirt under it. She had fake fairy wings, plastic crown on her head and a plastic wand with a star on the tip and silver dust pasted on it and silver and pink tinfoil hanging on it in her hand. It was all colored pink, silver and white. She had pale skin, a long wavy strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. She was so beautiful. She was like an angel.

Stiles was dumbfounded and in awe. He just stared at this little girl with his mouth open and his eyes not taking a blink. It was almost like his world just stopped at this moment.

" Now, all of you, listen to me. For I, the great fairy princess have every right of you all to do as I say. " the little girl pointed at her stuffed toys that were leaning on the end of the trunk of the tree.

She then pointed at the stuffed animals. " ABRA-KEDABRA! " she exclaimed.

Her voice was the most beautiful sound in the world for him. Stiles smiled and felt his heart skip a beat. (Dang! That's so cliche:'D)

Stiles hit a tree screaming like a girl. His little blue jeep flipped and his body fell along with it. " Ouch. Okay, that hurt. " he said to himself.

The little girl turned her head at the direction of the little sound of impact and scream. Her strawberry blonde locks flipping before she ran to the direction. The girl saw Stiles struggling to get up but his jeep is still flipped but not broken. She ran to him. Stiles was rubbing his forehead before he looked up seeing the little girl. For a moment there, he thought he died and went to heaven and saw an angel. He really did.

" A-am I in heaven? " the words blurted out of his mouth.
The girl giggled. " You must've hit your head hard. No, you're not in heaven. You're still in earth and you fell and it looked like it hurt. "
Stiles stared at her in awe. Her giggle was like the sweetest thing he ever heard his whole life.
" Yeah. Yeah, I guess I did. "

" You know, next time, you should focus more on where you're heading. Because if you don't, there's a whole 90% that you might end up in an accident. A bad accident and a really bad accident. You should keep that in mind when you get bigger. " the girl stated.

Stiles listened to every word she said as he continued to stare at her. He was stuck on her big green orbs. Stiles was completely astounded. " That was really smart. " he spoke like it was a whisper.

The little girl laughed at how this boy was acting and talking. She thought it was adorable and weird.
"You're funny. What's your name?"

Stiles sort of got lost at the sound of her laugh that he actually forgot which planet he's from and what his name was. " I, uh, I'm... " he stuttered.

The little girl waited swaying her legs sideways repeatedly and smiling at him. But the more she smiled, the more Stiles forgot what he'd say.

" I'm Stiles. "
" Stiles? " she giggled. " That's a funny name. "
Stiles chuckled nervously.
" My name's Lydia. " the little girl introduced herself.

Lydia. Stiles repeated the name on his mind over and over again. He seemed to have memorized the pronunciation and the name immediately.

" Lydia Martin! Come inside. It's time for breakfast. " Lydia's mother yelled from the kitchen window.

" I'm coming, Mommy! " she yelled back before turning back to Stiles and giving him a warm smile.

" I have to go. Bye, Biles. " she said while running back to their front yard and inside their house.

Lydia Martin. He wrote the name in his memory forever. Stiles was still smiling. " It's, It's Stiles. " he said.

But that didn't matter at that moment for him right now. This seemed to be the best day of his life. He was in love. Not just in love but madly in love with this girl, Lydia Martin.

Stiles inhaled waking up. He was sweating.

" Hey, hey, hey. Shh, Stiles. You're okay. "

Stiles looked up and saw Lydia Martin. She had her hands on his cheeks.

" I-I remember you. " Stiles said.

>>//<<

TA-DA! Aww, that's so cuteI finally updated:*