News for Season 6 #9

• The SDCC announced on July 21st, we will see the Season 6A trailer.
• According to Linden, this Season is more real, deeper and more visceral.
• Max ships Stydia but Charlie ships Sterek.
• Max said he would love to play every character in Teen Wolf and Shelley replied YOU SLUT.
• Ian would've loved to play Sheriff.
• Shelley loves the bromance between Scott and Stiles.
• Shelley would agree for Malia to be in a relationship with Kira.
• At the TFMIC3, a fan asked if they missed Allison and Max shouted I AM DEAD.
•  Shelley joked and said she ships Malia and Coach.
• Malia might stay alone with no partner in Season 6.
• Scott will be single in Season 6.
• Dylan is not back filming yet.
• Once again, it has been confirmed that Stiles will be a focal point of the new season. A lot of the mystery revolves around him. And we are about to see what Stiles' friendship means to Scott, Lydia and Malia.
• When Arden first saw Orny, he yelled at her but now, he is one of her closest friends.
• Arden would love to do a musical. A lot more pressure in a musical than to a movie with multiple takes.
• Kira was not originally Scott's love interest, they decided to change things after Crystal decided she was leaving.
• They would have liked to see Kira get to a point where she was confident and comfortable with who she was and her powers.
• Ryan likes Science Fiction.
• Ryan's hero in acting is Leonardo DiCaprio and Meryl Streep.
• Ryan likes to make Dylan S. uncomfortable — no one else is phased with his nakedness.
• Melissa believes there will be a Season 7 of Teen Wolf.
• Roscoe is still around in Season 6.
• Arden would've loved Kira to have an epic ending of her story.
• Arden is sad that she didn't get a chance to say goodbye to the crew.
• Melissa was asked about Mama McCall about ever having a relationship in the show and she replied IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING A STRONG SINGLE PARENT.
• Melissa describes the first season of the show as ROMEO AND JULIET WITH A BIT OF WOLF THROWN IN.
• Ryan ships stydia. In fact, he was a fan of it before he was even on the show.
• Melissa said that in Season 6, we will see Stiles not in the way we expected him to be.
• Tyler Posey on Sciles recently: THEY'RE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER.
• Teen Wolf's Twitter page tweeted a tease that they'll post something big ass the next day before telling us about Dylan officially coming back in the show and releasing the photos.
• A fan requested Malisaac! And Will replied WE'LL SEE WHERE THE STORY TAKES US.
• Jeff says a lot of the season is about Stiles.
• The first few promoting pictures of Season 6A has already been released last July 16, 2016, Saturday!
Here are some screencaps and tweets of the updates: