Sex Talk part Ⅱ

Photo edit by me ♡♡♡

Listen to: Nym- Phlux

WARNING !¡: Mature Content

Lydia woke up and fluttered her eyes open. She remembered what happened last night. She smiled at the thought of it. Lydia turned around and saw no one. Did Stiles leave her?

Lydia heard the familiar sound of water. She felt relieved. Stiles was just taking a shower. She smirked when an idea popped out of her head.

Lydia sneakily opened the door of her bathroom slowly. A familiar creaking sound went. Stiles was under the shower, naked and wet. Lydia watched him for a bit before Stiles noticed her. He smiled.

" Hi. " Stiles said.
" Hi. " Lydia replied closing the door from behind.
Stiles looked at her naked body from head to toe. " Did you sleep well? " he smirked.
Lydia didn't answer. She started to climb into the shower with him.
" Lydia, what are you doing? " he watched her blushing a bit.
" What does it look like? " she asked finally in the shower with him.
" It looks like you're attempting to have sex with me again. " Stiles smirked.
Lydia stared up at his eyes then glanced at his lips. " Am I? "

Stiles was silent for a bit. They both stared at each other before their lips collided. Lydia immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. Stiles continued to invade her mouth with his. Lydia jumped and he caught her ass. She wrapped her legs around him as Stiles backed her up on the wall. Lydia moaned and they continued kissing. Their kisses were rough and hungry. There were lots of tongue and lip bites.

Both pulled back and tried to catch their breaths. Lydia opened her eyes and smirked at him.

" I wanna try something. " she said.
" Something? " Stiles blushed.

Lydia didn't respond except slowly going down. Stiles watched her. Without warning, Lydia took his full length inside her mouth. Stiles gasped and moaned. She whirled her tongue around his erection. Lydia gagged a bit. He was honestly too long for her. Stiles' eyes rolled on the back of his head. She started to suck on him and bite time by time. Stiles held her wet hair before he found his release and came inside Lydia's mouth. Lydia swallowed immediately. She tasted his flavor. Stiles was panting. His sweat was mixed with the running water from the shower.

Lydia licked her lips as she got up to Stiles. Stiles took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply.

" That was my first. " she said.
" Mine too. " he smiled at her.

He rolled them around the wall and he got her back pinned back on the wall.

Lydia moaned at the same time as Stiles. They kissed again. Lydia pulled and tugged on his hair as he started to grind onto Lydia. She moaned and exhaled. Stiles kissed her neck and sucked on it. She moaned his name and grinded deeper into her.

" Oh, shit... " she cursed under her breath.

Lydia kissed Stiles as she moved a hand down and rubbed him. Lydia received multiple moans from Stiles. She started to give him a handjob. He pushed her hand in and out of his length. He got his hands on the wall. He orgasmed and came all over her hand. She smirked. Lydia kissed his neck and bit on the skin of it. He stopped touching him and wrapped her legs around him. Now, Stiles was the one rubbing Lydia with his hand. Lydia stopped kissing him and tilted her head around at the savory feeling. Soon after, Lydia felt his finger slide inside her. She gasped and grinned. Stiles slid another finger inside.

" Oh, Stiles... " she moaned.
Stiles pushed his fingers in and outside of her. Lydia climaxed and released on his fingers.

Stiles stopped after a while as both panted. Lydia's shaking legs slowly lowered down off Stiles' waists. Stiles kissed her face.

" Will you do something for me? " he whispered on her ear.
" What? " she asked under her panting breath.
" Will you let me bang you? "
Lydia looked at him before grinning. She nodded.

Stiles kissed her lips one last time before he turned her around. He kissed her neck and breathed on it.

" You sure about this? " Stiles asked Lydia. " I don't wanna do anything you don't want to. " he whispered.
Lydia blushed and smiled. She nodded. " I wanna do it. "

Stiles nodded and kissed her neck. Lydia bit her lip as he breathed on her wet skin. It was cold. Goosebumps started to grow. Stiles smacked her ass receiving a gasp from Lydia. Stiles positioned himself before he sticked his length inside her.

Lydia moaned and grunted. Stiles grunted as well at the feeling.
" Y-you okay? " Stiles asked her.
" Yeah, I'm fine. " she breathed

Lydia tried to grip anything she could from inside the shower. Stiles held her hands and Lydia tightly gripped on them. Stiles waited for her to relax before he started to thrust in and out of her. They held onto each other's hands as the warm water showered on their bodies. Lydia gave Stiles multiple moans. She pushed her ass further more on his erection. Stiles moaned and gained speed. This kept going for a while. Both of them just feeling the savory taste in their bodies. The room was full of their moans and whimpers. It was such an exquisite moment for both.

***

Stiles picked up his flannel.
" By the way, I've been thinking about what to do this summer. " Stiles said as he shook his flannel.

Lydia's body was wrapped in a towel. She was drying her strawberry blonde hair with her hands. She sat on her bed.
" Oh? Like what? I mean, it's summer. Summer's gotta be full of outdoor vacations and moments. " she said as she flipped her hair behind her.

" Yeah, exactly. " he put on his flannel and started to button them. " But fun things like what? " he asked going in front of Lydia and grabbing his pair of converse.

Lydia bit her cheeks from inside her mouth and shrugged. " I don't know. What are the first things that pop out in your mind when you think about the word 'fun'? " she asked him rubbing her knees.

Stiles was putting his shoes on when he stopped and made a thinking face before he looked up at her and smirked. Lydia looked at him thinking 'oh, what is he thinking now?'.

Stiles leaned up close to her face that it made Lydia redden a bit.
" You. " he said and kissed her neck.

Lydia rolled her eyes and sighed. She pushed him away by his chest.
" Haha, oh no, Stiles. Don't even think about it. "
" What? " he chuckled.
" Um, for one, we just had sex IN MY BATHROOM. And not just ordinary sex, to be exact. It was sex with benefits. "
Stiles laughed. He always loved this side of her attitude.
" And what's the second one? " he smirked at her.
" YOU GOT ME SORE, you spaz! "
Stiles burst out laughing.
" Now, I can stroll all around Beacon Hills. Yay. GREAT! " she exclaimed out of sarcasm.
This made Stiles laugh more.

" Stiles, this isn't funny. I'm being serious here. " she said with a serious expression.
Stiles looked at her. " Aw, Lydia, baby, I'm sorry. " he rubbed her shoulders.
" I hate you. " she glared at him.
" What, seriously? " he was astonished.

" No, I'm kidding. It's okay. It's fine. I'll be alright. " Lydia said shaking her head and attempting a smile as some of her wet strawberry blonde curls stubbornly fall on her face.

Stiles put them back behind her ear and took a good look at her.
" You sure? "
" Yeah, I am. I will be. " she smiled at him.

Stiles look at her before he placed a long a deep kiss on her lips. Lydia kissed back. They pulled back with their eyes Stiles closed. They rub their noses playfully. Both chuckled.

" I love you, Lydia Martin. " Stiles whispered.
" I love you too, Stiles Stilinski. " Lydia whispered back.

Stiles stood up. " Man, my name sounds weird even when you say it. " he said while fully putting on all the clothes he needed.

Lydia giggled. " No, it doesn't and don't say that. I love your name. "

Stiles took his phone and put it in his pocket before he looked at her and smiled. " Well, I had a great time, babe. " he approached her and kissed her forehead.

" So did I. " she smiled.
" I gotta go. I'll text you, okay? Bye. Love you. "
" I love you too. "
Then, Stiles left the room.

Lydia took a long and exhausted exhale before she plopped down on the bed on her back.