Note Ⅵ

Okay. So, this note is for all my readers of all my books.

I couldn't figure out another place to put this in cause I vowed on my latest ongoing book to NEVER WRITE AN AUTHOR'S NOTE even if the chapter shows graphic smut, violence or prohibited language.

After all, I did put it under MATURE CONTENT .

Moving on, we all know everyone is always busy time by time. Well, I must remind you guys that I'm still under education so, yes, I have school and I'm under the second to the highest section of our whole school so that means my section needs to do a lot of school stuff in order to pass. So, yeah.

I'm always pretty busy.

I'm also busy with my Instagram.
I've told you guys about this before. I'm handling both a fan and roleplay account.

Just in case if you wanna check it out, visit it sometime: instagram.com/tostydia.

Another major thing that makes me busy is that TEEN WOLF'S 6TH SEASON (A.K.A. THE LAST SEASON!!!) IS COMING and there'll be fandom feels everywhere and Stydia and OMG.
I will be emotionally unstable.

So, don't think I'll recover from the episodes (or something Teen Wolf related) just like that.

My mind will pretty much be blocked all the time like what happened this week BECAUSE OF THE LATEST TRAILER. But, lucky for you guys, my mind was able to process a little bit. Just a little bit.

And the last things that'll make me bust will be others like household chores, friends, crush, family stuff, movies, reading, vacation, etc.

And for those who are reading my latest ongoing Stydia book which is "Don't forget me", I WILL UPDATE ON IT WEEKLY.

:)

Yes. You heard me.
ONLY EXCEPT FOR TWO VALID REASONS.
*Exams.
*Teen Wolf.

I guess that's it.

Continue reading my books, wait for the future chapters and check me out for more future books coming soon.

Also, feel free to comment or message me about anything you wanna ask me. You may also give me ideas if you like OR EVEN REQUEST!

Thank you and I love you all:*

THANK YOU FOR READING!
-Kate