Memory Lost Ⅳ

Inspired by the theory above:)^^

No one. No one seemed to remember. No one seemed to remember the name of Stiles Stilinski but Lydia did. She said so herself that she won't forget about him. Although, she's still questioning herself as to why she didn't. Why was she the only one left to remember him?

Lydia had been going through everything had been. She went to his lockers at school, to every place he had been or could have been. Now, she was in his house. Luckily, the sheriff was in a shift and he also forgot everything about his own son. Lydia still hadn't figured everything about it yet and why everyone was forgetting everything about Stiles.

Lydia was in Stiles' room going through all of his stuff. She was looking for signs, for anything that'll leave a clue in her mind. She just wants to find something that'll help her find him. She went through all his pictures, all his books, his files and everything else in his room.

When Lydia got to the desk, she opened the drawers. As she got the papers out, she noticed something familiar. It was a note. She took it in her hands. The note had Stiles' handwriting on it. It said: "For Lydia."

Lydia immediately unfolded the note and read it.

There was a message written about Lydia. It was Stiles talking to Lydia in letters. He had written about what he had felt for and about her through these ten years, about how much he wished she'd feel the same, about everything that had happened in their friendship. Lydia's throat ached as she read his words to her. Then, Stiles had written his love for Lydia making a tear fall from her emerald green eyes. Lydia had backed up on the wall. Her back was pressed on it as she held the note close to her chest and slowly slid down until she got to the floor.

But Lydia didn't know, that from the other side, Stiles was also thinking about her. He had been thinking about what Peter told him. Peter had told him that everyone in that place had already been forgotten and erased from existence.

Stiles knew, somewhere deep inside, that his friends will look for him. He has so much faith with them but the problem is how are they gonna find him when they don't even remember him.

Then, Lydia appeared in his mind. He remembered she told him that she won't forget him.

Was she thinking about him too?
Was she looking for him?
Does she still remember him?

Meanwhile, Stiles pressed his back on the wall and slid down. He looked out of space and thought about Lydia.

Lydia on the other side, places both her hands on the floor. Her heart ached so much making her sob silently.

" Don't forget me, Lydia. " he whispered.

" I still remember you, Stiles. " she said.

They didn't know that they were thinking of each other at the same time.

They were just the perfect two sides of the same coin.