Bonfire 2

Chapter 4

(Bella POV)

I'm starting to really like Louis. I kissed him on the cheek earlier today. I saw him blush. He didn't say anything though. He just smiled. I walked outside and across the street to the Tomlinson's house, but I forgot about the gate. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. On the gate door was a screen with numbers. I guess there's a code to open it. Just then I heard the front door open and close. The gate was too tall for me to see who it was. The gate opened and Louis stood in front of me.

"Hey Bella!" He said smiling. I walked through.

"Hi Louis. Is everyone here?" I asked.

"Yeah they're all in the back." He replied. Then there were screaming girls coming from the backyard.

"Bella!! Oh my god your here!!!" Lottie and fizzy yelled running to me.

"Hey guys!" I called and they hugged me really tight.

"Daisy! Phoebe! Look who's here!" Fizzy called. Then daisy and phoebe appeared from the backyard. They saw me then ran to me and gave me a big hug. I picked up daisy.

"Hey girly!" I said. I carried her back to the backyard with Louis, Lottie, and Fizzy next to me. Phoebe ran ahead. It was getting dark so Louis started the fire. I decided I would try to make a move. Louis was sitting alone on a swinging chair so I walked over and sat down.

"Hey bell" he said eating a marshmallow.

"Hey Lou" I said shyly. All of the thoughts of asking him out went blank. I was to nervous.

It got really cold around 9:00. I stood up to get my jacket at Gran's house.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked with a marshmallow in his mouth. I giggled at his fail at talking.

"I'm going to go get my jacket from my house" I said turning around.

"Wait" Louis said grabbing my hand.

"I have one in my room" he said standing up still holding my hand.

"Where are you two going?" Liam asked smiling.

"Uh Bella's cold. She needs a jacket" Louis said holding my hand and leading me into his house. He led me upstairs not letting go of me. Louis opened a door.

"This is me room" he said walking to a closet.

"So your from Cali?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I was born here in Doncaster" I said sitting down on his bed.

"Really? So that's how Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and phoebe know you?" Louis replied.

"Yup! I used to live in my Gran's house" I said. Louis came over and handed me a green sweatshirt.

"Here, it'll look beautiful with your eyes" he said shyly. I put it on.

"Thanks Lou" I said. He sat down next to me.

"So Bella can you tell me about Brad?"