What's more important?

Chapter 47

(Louis POV)

I stepped out of the dressing room after our concert. "Are you ready to get back to London and get married?" Liam asked trying to excite me. I nodded and smiled. Today was the day. I smiled so big. I was going to marry the love of my life today! Paul walked over to me. "Okay Louis! We have to get you and the boys to the airport." He said and ushered me and Liam outside into a van. Harry Louis and Zayn were already there. We talked in the car until we arrived at the airport. We got inside and waited for our flight to be called. Then over the intercom a woman said "we're sorry but there's a storm and we're pushing back the flight 3 hours." She said. I froze in my seat. 3 hours.. The lads stared at me. "Mate.." Zayn said. I cut him off. "I..I'm going to miss my wedding" I whispered in disbelief.

Bella.. How do I tell her? We had no choice but to wait. And we did. *3 hours later* "you may now board the plane" the woman on the intercom said. I stood up and we boarded the plane. I CAN'T miss my own wedding. The flight was going to be about an hour. There was no hope. Bella is going to walk down the aisle at 3:00. And it's 2:10 right now. As our flight was nearing London Harry said that I should get in my suit to save time. Smart. I went to the small bathroom and changed into my suit. We were 10 min away. Thank god. Finally it landed and we got off. I checked the time. 3:15... My eyes started to tear up. This can't be happening. "C'mon mate" Niall said and started to run. I followed him running behind him. Paul had a car waiting for us. Niall drove breaking the speed limit and running every red light. Then the church was in sight. I sprinted out of the car and ran inside. I checked the time again: 3:45. Then inside the church I opened the doors.

Everyone was there. They all turned to me. I scanned the seats and saw Bella sitting next to her mum crying. She looked up and saw me. Then Bella stood up and ran into a room. "Bella!" I yelled running after her. I ran into the same room she had ran into. She sat there crying. "Bella" I whispered. "I'm so s-" "no" she said. "Save it Louis. Your almost an hour late for our wedding!" She said. "Babe let me explain! Our flight was delayed 3 hours because of a storm!" I explained. She looked to me. "Louis. You were getting married today and you STILL did a concert?" She yelled. "Bella I had no choice!" I said. She stood up. "Louis, which is more important to you: your job, or me?" She asked wiping away some tears. "You of course" I said. "Really 'cause it doesn't look like it" she whispered. I stepped towards her. "Bella I am so so so sorry!" I said genuinely. I touched her face. She didnt speak for a moment. She sighed. "I know you are Louis, but this is our wedding!"

"I'm so sorry" I repeated. It killed me to see her this sad. Then I smashed my lips against hers. Our lips moved in sync until she pulled away. "Do you forgive me?" I asked hopefully. "Yes" she replied. "So can we get married now?" I asked. She nodded. "Let's go" "babe I forgot to tell you that you look gorgeous in that dress" I complimented her. Bella's dress was a ball gown and her hair was curled. She looked like a princess. My princess. I took her hand and we walked out of the room and into the church. I let go of her hand and pointed to Danielle who was standing at the back. She smiled and walked to her. I stood at the front alter next to Zayn. Here we go.