Diamonds

Chapter 51

(Bella POV)

We finally got to the party. Everyone was having a great time. Niall, Liam, Dani, Harry, Brooke, Matt, Perrie, an Zayn were here along with Louis and the kids. An hour in Harry stood up and took a guitar in his hands. Everyone stopped talking as Harry put it on his lap. "What are you doing?" Brooke asked. "This is for you babe" Harry replied. He took a deep breath and began strumming slowly. What was he doing? He began singing a slow love song. "Diamonds. Diamonds are like the way, your eyes, sparkle. Daisies. Daisies is the way you smell, today. Suns. The suns the way you light up my world. And love, love is the thing you give to me. Love. Loves the thing that we share, for eachother." The song continued. It was beautiful. Brooke's eyes were watery with tears of joy.

The song was nearing the end when Harry sang "life. Life's not worth living, without you. And baby, your my, everything. So baby, say the simple word when I say, will you marry, me?" He stopped singing. "What?" Brooke whispered confused. Harry took the guitar off. Then he bent on one knee and took out a ring. "Brooke Rose Carter, will you please marry me?" Harry asked. Brooke gasped. "Yes!" She whispered crying. Harry flung his arms out to her as they kissed. It was so cute! I've never seen Harry smile to big before. They pulled apart and Harry slid the ring on. "It's beautiful" she squealed. "I love you"