Fairytale

Chapter 48

(Bella POV)

Before I walked down the procession began. Lottie walked down with Liam. They got to the alter as Brooke and Harry walked down together holding hands. Followed by Niall and Perrie since Dani was with me and Zayn is Louis's best man. Then, Annie walked down setting flowers on the floor. I smiled as it came my turn to walk down to Louis. I went down the long path and Louis took my hand as I got to the alter. He smiled at me. The priest started talking but I was just focusing on Louis. Then I glanced over to our friends and family. I saw my mum crying with joy. Niall, Harry, Matt, Liam, and Zayn were standing next to Louis while Lottie, Danielle, Brooke, Perrie, and Annie were next to me. I noticed Louis's mum, dad, Pheobe, Georgia and Fizzy in the audience. Then, Kyle came running down the aisle holding a pillow with 2 rings on it. He came up to us and handed Louis and I the rings as we exchanged vows.

Then the priest said "you may now kiss your bride" Louis smiled and leaned in. I met his lips and they moved in sync with mine. Everyone erupted with cheers. Annie and Kyle came over to us. We picked them up and hugged them. Zayn and Danielle took them from us so we could walk back. Louis took my hand and we walked back down the aisle. It's like a living in a fairytale, everything was perfect!