Pizza Hut

Chapter 11 part 2

(Bella's POV)

 Boobear: hey Bella.

Me: hey Lou :)

 Boobear: ready for lunch?

Me: yup! And I thought of an excuse so we're good.

Boobear: great! Can wait to see u!

Me: me too!

 Boobear: see u soon ;)

I seriously love him! it was close to 11:20 when I got a text from Louis saying "come over now! :)" I walked downstairs. Gran was having her morning tea.

"Bella.. Where are you going?" She asked.

"Uh Lottie and I are going to the Doncaster Library." I said.

"Hmm and your dressed fancy?"

"Yes"

"Why?" She asked.

"Why? Umm uh her book club is having a fancy brunch and she invited me along." I don't even think Lottie is in a book club.

"Ok well uh have fun-"

"Thanks" I said and ran outside. I got to the gate an behind it was Louis.

"Hey bells! Wow you look...wow! Just beautiful!" He said. I blushed.

"Thanks! You don't look too shabby yourself!" I joked in my attempt of an British accent. He laughed.

"Shall we?" He asked extending his arm. I reached out mine to intertwine with his.

"We shall" I smiled. We walked into town talking about life.

"So how long are you here in Doncaster?" I asked.

"I think 3 weeks like you" he said. He stopped walking in front of a restaurant.

"Here we are!" He said. He held open the door as I walked inside. It was small and cute. And it smelled really good!

"What's this place called?" I asked.

"Pizza Hut!" He said smiling.

"Hi Louis" one of the waiters smiled at him.

 "Hey Steve!" He replied.

"Come here often?" I asked. Louis chuckled.

"Too much" Steve said for him. Steve took us to the back of the restaurant and outside. It was beautiful! The tables outside sat on the bay.

"Louis, this is so pretty!" I said holding his hand. We sat down and talked for a while when a terrible thought came inside my head.

Without realizing it, I blurted it out. "Louis?"

"Yeah love?"

"How many girls do you meet being famous?" I asked. He sat there silent, then spoke.

"Please tell me you don't believe your Gran" he said.

"No! I was just wondering" I said looking down.

"Well to answer your question, plenty, but there only one girl standing out from the others. She's the most caring, wonderful, kind, smart, and most beautiful girl I know" he said. I froze and felt the pit of my stomach plummet. He doesn't like me!

"Oh" I said looking down.

"Bella! That girl is you!" He said taking a hold of my hand under the table.

"Louis your so amazing!" I said blushing like crazy. He stood up and picked up roses from under the table.

"Bella, will you go out with me?" He asked.

"Of course!" I squealed.

He handed me the flowers and he wrapped his strong arms around me.

"Well then, girlfriend, lets head home and we can watch some movies." Louis said.

"Okay, boyfriend" I giggled.