Grandparents

Chapter 49

(Louis POV)

*4 years later* "Kyle! Annie! Come downstairs! There's some people here to see you!" I called upstairs. My 5 year old twins came running down the stairs. "In there" I said pointing to the family room. They walked in. "Grandma!" They yelled running to my mum sitting on the couch. "Hi darlings! My, your so big now!" She gushed hugging the twins. Then my dad walked in for the kitchen. "Grandpa!" They said rushing over to my dad as he picked them up. "Grandpa we started kindergarten!" Annie said proudly. "I know! Your daddy told me" my dad replied kissing their heads. "Louis, where's Bella?" Mum asked. "She's with Danielle shopping although she should be home soon" I answered. "How's she doing?" Dad asked beginning to play trains with Kyle. "Okay, but she's been sick lately. She'll wake up in the night throwing up. Probably the stomach flu" I said. Just then the front door opened. Bella walked inside holding shopping bags. "Hey babe" I called to her. "Hi" she said quietly. "Are you okay?" "Uh yeah".

Hmm that's weird. "Hi mummy" Annie said. Bella picked her up an sat down. "Hey Johannah" Bella said to my mum. "Bella you look so pretty!" Mum gushed. "Thank you! Hi Troy!" Bella said. She still didn't seem right. "So good to see you Bella!" Dad said hugging my wife. As we talked longer Bella was very quiet. *2 hours later* my mum and dad had left for Wolverhampton. They were spending a weekend with Liam's mum and dad. I was sitting with Bella on our bed. "Are you okay babe?" I asked holding her hand. "Um.. Well.. Lou I have to tell you something" Bella said quietly. "Sure what's up babe?" I asked touching her face trying to comfort her. "Uh. Well... Im pregnant" she said staring at me. I froze. "Y-you are?" I asked in shock. Bella nodded. "O-oh my god! That's amazing!" I said picking Bella up. She giggled. Then Annie and Kyle came in our room. "Why are you so happy?" Kyle asked getting onto the bed. "Kyle, Annie, Momma's having a baby!" I cheered picking up Annie. "Really? I'm gonna be a big sister!" Annie cheered.