I love you

Chapter 14

(Louis POV)

The lads and I brought Bella home. My nails were all chewed off from the ride back. I hope she's okay. Bella hasn't woken up yet and she has a really bad black eye. As we got outside to the house we walked inside carrying Bella. We gasped. Not again! Bella's gran was inside with her arms folded.

"Louis Tomlinson. You are a terrible person!" She yelled to me sternly.

"I didn't punch Bella!" I said.

"Then who?"

"Our fans!" I yelled.

"Exactly! Bella dating you is a terrible mistake! And Louis, if you really love her wouldn't you like her not to be punched by your fans" she growled.

"Of course I love her but I'm not going to leave her." I insisted.

"Well obviously you can't help her" she said pointing to Bella in my arms.

"That's why" she began. "I have a one-way ticket to California" she said smirking. Mrs Andrews held up an airplane ticket.

"No" I whispered. Just then Lottie came downstairs.

"Bella!" She yelled running over to my unconscious girlfriend. I set Bella down on the couch. Lottie touched Bella and whimpered.

"Say goodbye to her Charlotte"

"Why?"

"She's going home"

"NO!"

"It's too dangerous for her" she said.

"If you'll let me protect her and not have her hiding from you all the time this wont happen I promise!" I said. I knelt beside Bella on the couch. Just then her eyes flickered open. The boys and Lottie rushed over to her.

"Bella?" We all asked.

"Where-where am I?" She stuttered.

"My home Bella" I said. She sat up.

"Ow my eye!" She winced.

"Babe, a fan kinda punched your eye" I whispered.

"Louis!" She said and kissed me. It felt great until her gran grabbed her arm and pushed her away from me.

"Gran-" she gasped.

"Now look at your eye! This is why you need to be away from him! Now go pack your things. Your going home" she said holding up the ticket.

"No!" She gasped. I ran over, grabbed Bella and picked her up.

"Louis!" Gran yelled.

"I love her!" I yelled back and with that I ran up the stairs with Bella in my arms.