Trouble

Chapter 5

(Louis POV)

Why did I ask her about Brad?!?

"Uh well what do you want to know?" Bella asked.

"Why would he be so mean to such a beautiful girl?" I said holding her hand. She smiled.

"Louis you are the sweetest guy ever"

"What did he do to you Bella?" I asked. She stopped smiling.

"He abused me when I was 16. He made me promise never to tell anyone....a-and he would blackmail me...and...and give me and my mum death threats but she never knew!" She started to tear up.

I cut her off by kissing her. She seemed shocked, then kissed me back. Bella has soft lips. She pulled away.

"Bella will you please go to dinner with me tomorrow?" I asked quickly.

"Of course, but I have to break up with Brad first." She said standing up. I just sat there. Watching her leave my room. I heard the front door shut. I finally stood up and looked out my window. Bella was running to her house. I saw she still had my sweatshirt on. I never even got her phone number. The door opened. Lottie was standing there.

"Where's Bella?" She asked. I sat in a chair not speaking.

"Louis?" I didn't reply. I just met Bella, kissed her, and asked her to dinner, while she has a boyfriend.

"Bella left" I finally said.

"Why?"

"Because I kissed her and she has a boyfriend." I said.

"Oh Brad?" Lottie asked.

"Yeah the guy who wants Bella to have a miserable life...dead" I admitted.

"What?!"

"Yeah he gave her and her mum death threats. And we're the only people that know" I informed her.

"That's terrible" she whispered. Lottie pulled out her phone

"What are you doing?" I asked. She shushed me. "Hey bell...u there? ...yeah...Louis told me..no only me.." Her conversation began.

"You did? ...wait I can't hear you!...Bella? Bella you there?" I got worried. Lottie flinched.

"BELLA NO STOP!" I heard enough. I ran out of the room. I heard Lottie crying in my room. I ran outside and across the street. I rang the doorbell 5 times before it opened.

"Oh hello Louis" her gran said.

"Is Bella here?" I demanded.

"Uh yes she came home about 5 minut-"

"Can I talk to her?" I interrupted.

"Uh sure" she said opening the door for me to walk through.

"Where's her room?" I demanded. She seemed frightened.

"Up in the attic" she whispered. I ran up the stairs. Then up another. I reached a door. I banged on it hard.

"Bella?!?" I yelled.

No answer. I knew something was wrong. I had to get in. The door didn't look sturdy so I kicked it hard. Very hard. It fell on the ground. I heard whimpering. I walked in. On the ground was a trail of blood leading to the bathroom. I knocked.

"Bella open up, please!" I begged.