Hospital

Chapter 20

(Louis POV)

He punched Bella. She fell down.

"What the hell?!?" I yelled at him. She started to cry in pain. I knelt next to her. She opened her eyes, looked at me, then shut them. What happened? Her eye turned puffy.

"Bell! Bella can you hear me?!?" I pleaded. There was a chuckle behind me. I stood up. I ran over and punched him in the gut. He fell down.

"Get. Away" I grunted. I must have hurt him because he crawled away. I picked Bella up and carried her to my car and put her in. I drove away. I'd bring her back to London. We drove until I got to the airport. Bella would call her mum when we get there. I got her inside. Bella was still unconscious. I bought 2 tickets and we got onto a plane. Hopefully she'd wake up. As we sat on the plane in the air she still didn't wake up. Bella was only punched in the eye, right?

After a long 6 hour plane ride, we landed in London. Why won't Bella wake up? Is she okay? I carried her off of the plane and into the airport. We sat down. I called Zayn. He picked up immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hi it's me" I said.

"Hey mate. How's Cali?" He asked.

"Actually I caught a plane back to London." I said.

"What? Why? Where's Bella?"

"She's here with me. Unconscious" I whispered.

"What! What happened?" He asked with concern.

"Her ex boyfriend appeared and we kinda got in a fight" I admitted.

"You and Bella?"

"No! Her ex boyfriend and I!"

"Oh are you okay?"

"Yeah but Bella got punched. She hasn't woken up. Zayn I'm worried" I said.

"It's ok mate. Take her to the hospital. Ill meet you there"

"ok" I hung up and got to the car in the parking lot.

I drove to the hospital outside of London. I pulled and picked up my sleeping girlfriend. I carried her inside. I was met by a nurse asking what happened. I told her and she led me to a room. I laid Bella on the bed. She hooked her up. I asked her what she thought was wrong with Bella.

"Well when she was punched and fell, I think she hit her head too hard and did something. I'll send a doctor in soon" she said and left the room. I sat in a chair an held her hand. Just then the door opened. Zayn, Perrie, Niall, Liam, Danielle, and Harry walked in.

"We were worried" Zayn said.

"Is she okay?" A voice called. We turned around. Lottie ran in.

"Lottie what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I followed you on my bike. Lou she's my best friend!" Lottie replied. They all asked what happened. I told them about brad and how he punched her. Then the plane ride back. I told them what the nurse had said to me. We all sat in silence until Bella murmured something.