It's a Secret

Chapter 7

(Bella's POV)

I went upstairs to Louis's room. I didn't want to see Lottie yet. I'm not sure why. I sat on Louis's bed. It smelled like him. I never took the sweatshirt off. I really do like Lou, but since he's famous, I'm scared brad with do something to him.

"Uh Bella?" Louis said. I jumped up. He was standing at the doorway.

"I, uh sorry" I said.

"You know Bella, I really don't appreciate you walking away from me and leaving me alone" he said in his adorable british accent.

"Louis I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was doing that." I said. He smiled. Louis walked over to me and sat down. I sat down too.

"I realize you just ended a relationship, but will you ever give me a chance before you leave in 3 weeks?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes of course, but I'm just worried"

"Why?"

"Well Brad is really smart and if he comes to Doncaster being the freak and stalker he is, I'm scared he'll hurt us" I admitted. He looked straight into my eyes. I melted.

"Don't worry about me. And I'll protect you if you'll let me" he whispered inching closer.

"But you'll have to trust me..do you?" He asked getting closer to my frozen face.

"I trust you.." I whispered.

"Good" he whispered in a husky voice only about an inch closer to me. Then his lips collided with mine, it was just perfect.. Louis is perfect.

"Uh" someone said. We both jumped and let go of each other. Lottie was in the doorway. She ran over to me. "

Are you ok?!? What happened?" She demanded.

"I'm fine Lottie!"

I told her what happened. She hugged me when I finished. Louis just listened the whole time. It was sweet.

"So Louis did you kiss Bella?" Lottie asked smirking.

"Yeah. Are you going to tell anyone?" He asked.

"No"

"Good" he said.

"Do you want to come down to the bonfire? Perrie and Danielle arrived!" Lottie said smiling.

"We'll be down in a bit Lottie" Louis said.

"Okay" she replied and left the room.

"Who's Danielle and Perrie?" I asked.

"Perrie is Zayn's girlfriend and Danielle is Liam's " Louis explained.

"I'd love to meet them!" I said.

"Okay but first, you said you trusted me right?"

"Yeah"

"Well then will you allow me to take you out to dinner tomorrow?" He asked. I smiled.

"I'd love that".