Confused

Chapter 36

(Liam POV)

*2 hours later* after nearly killing me and Bella, Brad ran away and out of Doncaster! I know Brad said that I was dying but really I was tied up so he could trick them and try to kill Bella. The twins are ok. Bella, not so much. Since she is pregnant, after her stomach hit the table and she fell down, something happened. I'm not exactly sure what, but it moved the baby in her womb and now it's ready to come out... Currently we are at the hospital waiting for news on Bella. Dani, Niall, Harry, brooke, Zayn, and Perrie are all waiting anxiously and nervously for an update. "Liam you called Louis right?" Danielle asked me breaking the silence. "Yes he said he was on his way" I replied. When I called him, Louis started freaking out. Just then papers flew in the air, screams and a boy yelling "OUTA MY WAY!" It was Louis. Thank god. He rushed over panting. "Where is she?? Is she ok?" He demanded. I sat him down and explained everything. "Is she going t-to make it?" He asked. I just stared at him. He got the message. "Oh my god! I shouldn't have let her go being pregnant! I'm such a dumb ass!" He said. "Louis stop! Just calm down!" I said. "But what about our baby?" He whispered.

*2 hours later* everyone fell asleep until someone spoke. "Um excuse me?" She said. We all woke up. It was a doctor. "I'm looking for Mr Tomlinson" she said. Louis looked up. "I'm Louis Tomlinson!" He said. "Yes. Um can I please speak to you?" The doctor asked. Louis stood up and followed the doctor until we couldn't see them anymore. I looked at my friends in confusion.