Stay with me

Chapter 37

(Louis POV)

"Mr Tomlinson, um Miss Andrews is in critical condition" the doctor said. "When she fell, it moved the babies positions to how they are positioned when they are ready to come out. Bella is one month early and the babies will come out any minute" she said. Wait- did I hear-? "Um excuse me. Did you say "babies" as in plural?" I demanded. "Mr Tomlinson our computer read wrong. She's having twins." The doctor said. I froze. Twins? Oh my god. Twins!! I smiled. Annie and another baby! "Is it a girl or boy?" I asked. "It's a girl and boy sir" she said. "Wow" I whispered. "There is a problem though.." "Problem?" "Yes see, our computer didnt see the second baby because it was so small. The baby didnt grow correctly. And then when miss Andrews fell and bumped her stomach, it caused more damage to the boy. We don't know if he'll make it. From our studies after the baby is born we'll have to take him into surgery. Its not a promising result. I'm very sorry" she finished.

So because of Brad, I could end up loosing my son? "Mr Tomlinson we are going to try our best but-" she was cut off by another doctor. "Dr. Smith!! She's going into labor!" The male doctor yelled. Dr Smith ran into Bella's room leaving me alone. Helpless. Afraid. Worried. Would the baby make it? Would Bella make it?