Thank you

Chapter 24

(Bella's POV)

I got to the dorm and knocked hard yelling "Brooke open the door!!"

She immediately opened it and screamed.

"OHMYGOD it's Louis from One Direction!" She said several times as a laid Louis on my bed.

"Shut up Brooke! This is an emergency!" I yelled panicking. Then I remembered that all dorms were supplied with a first aid kit on the wall. I plunge to it and tore it open. Brooke and I were dabbing at his bleeding face. It was terrible. As we were bandaging o his face I explained about seeing Louis, running away, seeing brad, Louis arrives, and then him getting punched. I cried halfway through explaining.

"Do you still love him?" Brooke asked me. I stood there frozen. Wow.. Do I? I mean I broke up with him. But I do miss Louis. I didn't reply. After we finished I sat down and took his hand. I squeezed it a bit.

"Louis? Louis wake up!" I pleaded. Nothing happened. Then 5 min later his eyes flickered open.

"Oh thank god!" I said. He sat up.

"B-Bella! Thank you so much!" He said.

"Why are you thanking me? Your the one that got hurt! I should be thanking you!" I said laughing.

"You helped me even though we aren't together" he whispered. I didn't speak. Louis awkwardly looked at Brooke.

"Oh this is my roommate Brooke. Brooke, meet Louis" I said.

"Oh hi Brooke"

"hi" she said. Brooke was always shy around boys but she could talk about them all day!

"Uh I'll leave you two alone" she said and left the room.

"So uh what we're you doing on campus?" I asked looking into his sea blue eyes. Louis changed a bit. His hair was in a quiff and his brown hair had become darker.

"The lads and I are performing at a place across the street outside campus. But I needed some alone time so I was just walking around when I bumped into you" he stated.

"Oh uh yeah I'm sorry about running away. It was just a big shock to see you here." I said looking down. He touched my face. I got the tingly feeling I used to get when we first started to date.

"Louis did you really mean what you said before you blacked out?" I asked thinking about when he said 'I love you'

"Uh well to be honest for those 6 months I couldn't stop thinking about you. Everything I looked at made me think of you. I didn't know if I'd ever see you again so it just kinda blurted out" he spoke softly looking into my eyes.

"I'll have to be honest with you Lou, after our break up, I never wanted to see you again," I said. Louis looked hurt.

"But after you hurt brad and defended me even if that meant you'd get hurt, I realize how much you mean to me. And.. I love you too"