Stay Silent

Chapter 35

(Bella's POV)

"Liam!" Daisy and phoebe yelled. They tried to run to him but I grabbed them. "No" I whispered. "You don't want to mess with me Payne." Brad warned him. "Brad stop!" I pleaded. "Brad? Your ex boyfriend?" Liam asked me. I nodded. "Oh it's on!!" Liam yelled takin his jacket off and throwing it on the ground. All of a sudden Brad threw a punch and so did liam. Before I knew it, they were fighting. I picked daisy and phoebe up and ran to their living room. The first thought in my head was to hide so I ran into the closet with them in my arms. "Stay silent! Everything will be ok!" I said. They obeyed and stayed silent until they heard breaking glass and punches being thrown. They both started to whimper. I tried to comfort them but they knew their brother was out them getting hurt for them. I reached into my pocket looking for my phone. Crap! I left it in my purse which is at the front door. Then I heard the loudest punch I've ever heard in my life! Then it was silent. Was Brad punched, or Liam? I don't think I've ever been more scared in my life!

After the silence I heard footsteps. They came closer and closer each second. It felt like I couldn't breath. Just then someone spoke very gently. "Daisy? Phoebe? Come help me. He is currently dying, as. We. Speak." It was brad. Dying? Liam? No! Just then daisy and phoebe opened the closet door crying and screaming "Liam!" They were too fast for me and I couldn't grab them. "NO!" I yelled exposing myself from the closet. As if in slow motion I pushed the girls out of the way forcing me in front of brad. He had a gun pointed at me. I froze and shut my eyes. In a blink of a second brad dropped the gun and with all of his strength, pushed me across the room. I fell into a table, glass crashing onto me. A shot of pain in my stomach caused me to scream in pain. My baby!!! Then everything went black.