Beautiful

Chapter 38

(Louis POV)

I walked back to the group silently. Liam broke the silence as I sat down not making eye contact. "So what did the doctor say?" He asked. "Bella's h-having t-twins" I said. Everyone looked shocked. "Really?" They all asked in unison. "Why couldn't they see the baby?" Perrie asked. "'Cus he's too small. H-he may not make it." I whispered. "A-and she's in labor" I stated. *2 hours later* no news on my girlfriend or babies. I felt like I was going to throw up. Just then Dr Smith walked out of Bella's room. She smiled. I stood up and everyone else jumped out of their seats. "Mr Tomlinson there are two people I want you to meet" I smiled from ear-to-ear. She said two!! That means my baby boy survived. I ran into Bella's room. There inside sat my gorgeous girlfriend. "Oh Louis!" She sighed. I rushed to her side. Bella held our baby girl. I kissed her head. "Look at our daughter babe" I said. "She's gorgeous" "hi Annie" I said. Bella handed me Annie. I couldn't stop smiling. She was so delicate and pretty. Her little eyes were shut. This is amazing! Wait... "Bella where's my son?" I asked looking around. Her eyes teared up. "Louis he's in surgery" she cried. I held my daughter and girlfriend. "Is he going to make it Louis?" She asked.

I nodded in hope. I kissed Annie's small head. She's so perfect. I prayed in my head that I'd have another child to hold. A doctor walked in. "Congratulations on your twins!" She said. "Your son is still in surgery because when Bella fell it caused damage to his heart. Hopefully this operation will help. Although if it doesn't work, he'll die during the surgery." She whispered. "What?" I said. "Are you telling me I could possibly NEVER meet my son?" "Louis!" Bella said. "Well uh Mr. Tomlinson we are trying our best to save your son" the doctor said sternly. I sighed and sat down as the doctor left. "Louis! You woke up Annie!" Bella complained as our daughter started to cry. "I-I'm sorry babe. I just don't want to lose our son" I said trying to calm Annie down. "I don't either Louis" Bella said. I held Annie for 30 min before she fell asleep. My phone beeped. It was a text from Zayn. Z: hey mate. How's the babies and bella? Can we come see them? :). I asked Bella and she said "sure!" I smiled and gave Bella , Annie. I walked out to my friends. They were on their phones and didn notice me. "Guys" I said. They all jumped up.

"C'mon... Annie is waiting" I said. They all smiled. We walked to Bella's room. I opened the door and they filed inside. They crowded around Bella and Annie. The room was filled with "aww!" "Adorable!" "She's so pretty!" "Congrats!" "Who's the god parents?" "Gorgeous!" And then the comment I dreaded most: "wait. Didnt you have twins?" Harry asked. The smile was wiped away from Bella's face. "He-he's in surgery." She whispered. Everyone stopped smiling. "Oh bells I'm so sorry!" Brooke said comforting Bella. Brooke's stomach was huge! Her baby was due very soon. While everyone was taking turns holding my daughter, the door knocked from the outside. "Ms Andrews?" A voice called. "Come in" Bella said. In walked a doctor holding a baby. "He survived!" She said. The doctor handed my baby boy to Bella. "Oh my god!" Everyone squealed. Bella held both our kids. She looked shocked and super happy. I stood frozen. Unable to move. "L-Louis?" Bella asked. "Baby come here!" She gushed. Then, I moved. I walked to her. The doctor left the room. Bella handed me my baby boy. He was incredibly small but handsome. He was mine. His eyes opened by my touch. I smiled. His eyes were like mine. Baby blue. "What should we name him Louis?" Bella asked.

I thought for a moment. "How about Kyle?" I suggested. "That's perfect!" Bella smiled. "Aww!!" "Annie and Kyle!" Everyone gushed. Both of my beautiful kids are here in my arms with the most beautiful girl in the world!