Toy Story

Chapter 15

(Louis POV)

Gran yelling my name to come back down. I ran into my room and shut and locked the door. Bella jumped down from my back looking stunned.

"Your not going anywhere, without me" I said. She clashed her lips against mine then pulled away after a couple seconds.

"I'm so sorry about your eye" I said.

"Louis it's not your fault" she said back.

"Yes it is Bells. I wasn't by your side when it happened." I said. She sat down.

"Lou I don't want to go home! I'd be halfway across the world from you" she said.

"I told you I'm not going to let you leave" I assured her. I took her hand. She nodded. I brushed through her hair. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Louis it's Liam." He said. I walked up to the door and unlocked it.

"What do you want?" I asked letting him in. "Uh, just checking up on u two love birds" he said. Bella snickered behind me.

"Don't worry Bella, we aren't going to let her take you away" Liam said.

"Thanks Liam" another knock at the door sounded and without asking who it was it opened. It was Lottie.

"Bells your not going anywhere!" She said rushing to hug my girlfriend. I looked outside my window. Bella's gran was walking home.

It was getting late. Liam, Lottie, Bella and I watched Toy Story as we camped out in my room. Liam cried at some parts. It was really funny! The movie ended.

"I think I'll head home" Bella said yawning.

"Okay babe. Goodnight." I said standing.

"Night" she replied. I pulled her in close to kiss.

"I love you" I said. "Love you too. Ill text you tomorrow" she said.

I nodded and Lottie went downstairs to say goodbye. Liam went to bed and I walked to the window to watch my beautiful girlfriend go inside.