Travelling

Chapter 2

(Bella's POV)

Today was my trip to Doncaster! I woke up so early! My flight leaves at 5:30 AM. I'm going to arrive in Doncaster at 11:00 AM. That leaves most of the day to unpack and explore.

*2 hours later*

I'm boarding the plane right now. I sat down in my sit. Score!! I got the window seat! I started to think: was mum right about Brad? Maybe...but he did make a party to say goodbye. I dot want to fall for a British guy. I love brad... Right?

*5 1/2 hours later*

I've officially landed in the UK. From the windows of the airport, Doncaster still looks beautiful. I got a cab and told the driver where to go. I have friends in Doncaster. Grandma's neighbours are the Tomlinson's. I'm friends with Lottie and fizzy. More like best friends! I've kept in touch with them. Also their little sisters are adorable! Their names are daisy and phoebe. They have a brother but I don't remember him or his name. The can pulled up to the familiar house. I couldn't wait to see Gran. That's what I call her instead of grandma. Lottie's house has a white fence surrounding it. I wonder why they got it.

I walked inside the house, smelling the familiar scent of Gran.

"Hello?" I called out pulling my suitcase inside. I heard Gran's dog, Twister, bark as I talked. Twister ran down the stairs followed by my lovely Gran.

"Bella!" Gran said walking to me.

"My you've grown tall!" She said embracing me in her arms.

"How was your trip sweetie?" She asked in her British accent. I missed her voice. I also have an accent but not as thick as hers.

"It was good thank you" I said.

"Go unpack love and ill make you some tea" she said walking into the kitchen. I walked up the stairs to the guest room. It's basically the attic but it's renovated. I unpacked quickly and grabbed my phone. I wanted to text Lottie and Fizzy.

Me: Hey guys! I've arrived. Can't wait 2 see u. Tell pheebs and daisy I said hi.

Lottie: OMG ur here!! Yay! Can u come over today?

Fizzy: come over tonight we r having a bonfire. Phoebe says hi. Idk where daisy is.

Me: ok I'll come over 2night. Can't wait :) 

I couldn't wait to see them. I still have the necklace that Lottie gave me. I walked downstairs to the kitchen followed by Twister sniffing me.

"Here you go" Gran said handing me a cup of tea. It tasted like home. Although it wasn't really necessary because its summer.

"So..how's that brad guy?" She asked.

"Uh well we're um..okay. To be honest we haven't talked since Tuesday." I whispered.

"Bella, it's Saturday" she said.

"I know"

"maybe it's time to let him go" gran said. I didn't reply. I looked at the tea and drank in silence. Then Dave walked in.

"Hey Bella your here! Nice to see you again. How's mum?" He asked.

Dave gave me a hug. "Good thanks. It's been quiet at home. Mum got a full time job so it's school then I'm home alone." I told him. Dad left us when I was 5. I haven't seen him since. Not do I want to see him.

"Oh Bella, Mrs. Tomlinson is coming over in 10 minutes to have a chat." Gran said.

"Okay"

"Also, her son and his friends are coming over too" am I going to have to hang out with them?

"Okay. Uh Gran I'm going swimming" I said getting up from the table. Dave put a pool in and I wanted to go in really badly. Since I was 4, I swam in competitions. When I was 16, I had an injury an missed the trials for the Olympics. I was devistated. My goal was ruined. Gran nodded. I got into my bathing suit and went in the back just as the doorbell rang. The air was humid and the pool looked so inviting. I took my cover off to reveal my all-white bikini