Never letting you go

Chapter 40

(Louis POV)

We got to management studio and I took Kyle in my arms. Bella took Annie. We walked inside the building and walked to the room where management would boss us around. I opened the door and two men were sitting at a table. "Hello" they said. I nodded. "Good afternoon" I said and sat down still holding Kyle. Bella and Annie sat down too. "Uh hello Ms Andrews" one said. "Hello" she whispered clearly terrified. "I see you uh brought your children" one of the men said annoyed. "Yes" I said. "Well my name is Charles and this is Tom" Charles said. I nodded. "Mr Tomlinson, we are here to talk to you about your children and Ms Andrews" Tom said. "You see" he said "a 19 year old world famous singer being a father with his girlfriend is bad for one directions image. Also Mr. Tomlinson, have you been on twitter lately?" Tom asked. "No I've been helping with the babies" I said. "Ok well has any of the boys taken pictures of you and.." Tom asked me. I could tell he wanted to fill in the gap with my kids names. "Annie and Kyle" I said. "Yes Annie and Kyle?" He repeated.

"Um maybe when they were born. Why?" I asked. "The pics are all over twitter an Instagram. That's not good. We didnt want the press or fans to know about them yet" Charles said. "You can't take them away from me" I said angrily. "Sir it's bad for your image and business. You do know your going on tour right? How will you help Bella?" He said. Tour? Are you serious. "What? Can't you post pone it? Bella needs my help!" I yelled. She grabbed my hand "Louis" she whispered trying to calm me down. I sighed and sat down. "And that's why, for ms Andrews sake, and for the children's sake, we need you to break up" Charles explained. "WHAT?!?" I yelled. I stared at Bella. Her head was down. I knew this look. She did this everytime she was confused and angry. She did this so no one saw the hurt in her eyes. "No! No no no no! I can't leave her AND MY KIDS!" I yelled. "Sir we know that! You'll be able to see your kids during your break but you and Bella need to break up. Just think about her Mr. Tomlinson. Think about how hard it'll be to raise twins alone. So we thought if you broke up with her, you can go on tour and she can get another boyfriend to help raise the kids" Tom said.

"IM HER BOYFRIEND! AND IM NOT LEAVING HER!" I demanded. "Ms Andrews how do you feel?" Charles asked. I looked to her. Her head stayed down "Bella?" I asked. She looked up. "No.. Louis is the best boyfriend and father and I won't let any other guy raise them besides him. They're OUR kids. You can't do this to us!" She said. They just stare at her. I smiled "thanks babe" I whispered. "You know what? Fine stay together but Mr Tomlinson, she'll have trouble raising children alone" Charles said. I sighed in relief. I stood up still holding Kyle. "Let's go Bella" I said. She stood up and we walked to the car in silence. Then before I started driving she broke down in tears. "Babe. Bella shh what's wrong?" I asked concerned. "Louisl. They-they have a point. How will you help me while your on tour?" She cried. I stared at her in disbelief. "I-I don't know but we'll make it work" I promised.